Teasing Isn't Nice

Zayn and you had planned to do something special in honour of your birthday. 

You were waiting for Zayn to come home when the door opens and he walks in. 

“Hey, babe,” he calls and smirks at you, walking straight to the bedroom. You follow him, grinning and you walk into the room. 

“Zayn?” you call, and he’s no where to be seen.

Suddenly, the door shuts behind you and Zayn pushes you against the wall. He kisses you hard, but you pull away, deciding you should tease him. He hated to be teased, and you knew it. 

A confused look fell over his face. “Babe?” he said and you flashed him a grin, and then his face softened as he understood. “No teasing tonight,” he whimpered and he pouted. You bit on his lip playfully and his fingers pulled down your pajama pants so that your panties were exposed. He slid his hand down your panties and you felt a finger enter you but you pushed him away. You were about to crawl into bed when you felt his strong arms around you waist.

“I don’t think so,” he growls and he flips you around and slams you into the bed, pulling off your panties and pajamas at the same time. He slips off his shirt and you realize how angry he seems. The lust in his eyes is very noticeable as he sheds your shirt too. 

“Zayn, no.” you say, trying to hold a smile back.

“Babe, you can’t not let me have you tonight. I want you so bad right now,” his voice is deep and silky and you can hear the arousal in his voice. 

You lay on the bed, not making any movement as he stripped you down and then stripped himself. He grabbed your hips forcefully and you almost let a moan slip out of your mouth when he pressed his aching erection into you. 

“You know you like it,” he whispers and you feel yourself trembling.

Finally, a moan slips out. 

“There you go.” he coos and you dig your nails into his back and he thrusts his hardest into you, making the bed shake violently. 

“You don’t know how badly I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you all the time if I could. And then you tease me?” he gasps as you clench around his shaft and your back arches as he continues to growl angrily. His voice is sexy and he keeps thrusting into you as hard and fast as he can. 

He keeps talking dirty and you feel another body-shaking orgasm coming on. He finally releases and he hits your g-spot again, making you scream his name. 

“It’s only fair,” he whispers in your hair after he pulls out and cuddles you into his arms. “It’s only fair that you tease me and I get to do that for you. Happy birthday, babe.” he smirks wickedly and you know for a fact you’ll be teasing him more often.