New Gym Teacher

You’re walking into gym class when you spot the new teacher. He’s young, close to your age surely. You line up on the wall with the rest of everyone else as he takes his spot in front of all of you. “My name is Mr. Horan and I’m your new teacher for the rest of the year.” he says. You see the most popular girls hand shoot up. “Will you be watching us in the change room?” she asks. “Yes, just like your old teacher did. You girls are too violent so we need to keep you supervised.” The gasps errupted from all the girls as his accent clearly was to swoon over. You followed the other girls into the change room, and Mr. Horan followed behind you. As you were changing, you were shoved into the bench in there. You picked yourself up off the ground as Mr. Horan scolded everyone, his voice booming throughout the room. “I want to see you in my office,” he says to you, and Mrs. Kelsey takes over the rest of the class. You sit down on the chair in front of Mr. Horans desk as he shuts the door. “Why do you let them do that to you?” he asks, but he doesn’t give you time to answer. His fingers are on your waist, pushing up your shirt. “Mr. Horan, what are you doing?” you ask, standing up to leave. “Niall,” he corrects. “And don’t go,” he whispers, pushing you against the wall, kissing your neck. “This is wrong,” you say, although it does feel good. “They don’t have to know,” he says, his accent thick. He pulls off your shirt and you feel him slipping off your pants. “On the desk, now.” he orders, making you giggle as everything falls to the floor. You lay back and his naked body hovers against yours, and you feel two slender fingers slip into you, making you moan. His fingers slide in and out almost gracefully and your nails dig into his back and he groans. “You need to be quiet or they’ll hear us,” you scold teasingly as his fingers slide out of you. “Let them hear,” he growls sexily, pulling your panties off. You feel him enter you, slow at first but then gradually intensifying, send electric currents up your body. He moves fast and hard, making you moan louder and louder with each thrust. As he finishes up, he helps you get dressed, fixing your sex hair. He smiles at you. “Ill most definitely be seeing you after school,” he smirks, excusing you from the rest of the class.