No Tan?

You’re in the backyard of the mansion you share with Zayn in London. You’re in a bikini, tanning and listening to music. You have your eyes closed, so you don’t notice your boyfriend of two years approaching the lawn chair you’re laying on. You can’t help but let out a tiny scream when Zayn’s hands grip onto your hips.

“I’m trying to tan here!” You chuckle as Zayn’s fingers drum against your skin, sending chills throughout your entire body.

“And I’m trying to get my beautiful girlfriend horny.” Zayn whispers as his lips graze over your neck.

He starts to softly bite and suck on your neck, causing you to moan. His lips suddenly crashed into yours. You grip onto Zayn’s shoulders as his tongue slips into your mouth. His hands slip under you and grabs your ass, sqeezing it as he picks you up. You moan loudly before wrapping your arms tightly around Zayn’s neck. He carries you into the house and all the way up to your shared bedroom without breaking the makeout session.

Zayn leans you against the bed as he pulls down your bikini bottoms. You quickly step out of them and kick them off to the side. You can see Zayn’s throbbing erection through his sweat pants as you unbotton his flannel, still not breaking the makeout session. You pull it off his arms and fling it to the other side of the bedroom. You gently bite Zayn’s neck, making him moan loudly, as you take off his sweats and underwear in one pull. You can feel Zayn’s hard length against your leg as he takes off your bikini top.

He lays you down on the bed as he spreads your legs arpart. He begins kissing you from your lips, down to your breasts. He stops to lick around each nipple, making you moan loudly. He starts kissing down you again, and goes all the way to your pussy. He kisses it a few times, teasing you, before his tongue enters you as he massages your clit. You grip onto his hair, making him moan, sending vibrations throughout your area. His tongue swirls around inside of you as he uses his free hand to massage your breast. Since it’s so easy for Zayn to turn you on, you cum in only a few minutes. He quickly eats you out while he runs his hands up and down your thighs.

Zayn stands up and slightly leans against the bed as you kneal down in front of him. You start pumping it, and instantly hear Zayn moaning. Instead of teasing him like you normally do, you put his dick in your mouth as you continue to pump it.

“Suck harder (Y/N).” He moans as his fingers run through your hair.

You do what he says, sucking on it as hard as possible. You pump on it harder too. Zayn clenches onto your hair as he moans your name through clenched teeth. You use your free hand to massage his balls, making him moan even louder than before. Zayn cums, and you swallow it all

As soon as you rise to your feet, Zayn lays you down on the bed. He starts softly sucking on your jawline, making quiet moans escape your lips. Without giving you time to adjust to his size, he thrusts his length into you. You groan in half-pain, half-pleasure. After only a few thrusts, you adjust to his size, and your groans turn into shouts of pure pleasure. Zayn’s moans become even louder than yours, making you giggle, before moaning again. When you determine Zayn’s rythm, you move your body with his.

“Harder!” You half-shout, half-growl. 
Zayn obeys, thrusting so hard that it hurts, but in a good way. You dig your nails into Zayn’s back as you moan loudly. His hands slip under you and holds your ass, helping him go even deeper into you. You two begin to kiss roughly, but soon have to stop because you’re both moaning and shouting too much to kiss.

“I’m so close, (Y/N)!” Zayn shouts before moaning once again. You nod in agreement, before biting your lip to keep yourself from moaning.

With one final thrust, you cum, and it’s enough to send Zayn over the edge. You both shout each other’s names loudly as you orgasm together. He pulls himself out of you and breathes heavily, still leaning over you. Once he catches his breath, he lays down on his side next to you. You roll over on your side so that you’re facing him.

“I love you Zayn.” You murmur as you prop your head up against the palm of your hand.

“I love you too (Y/N).” Zayn says as he gives you a quick but passionate kiss on the lips. Without even realising it, you two spend the entire day in bed talking, cuddling and kissing.