First Time

Tonight, you were coming over to my flat. We planned on having sex tonight, and I am beyond excited. When you arrive, I don’t even wait. I pull you into my arms and I shut the door. I kiss your jawline, your collarbones, your neck. “Harry,” you moan in my ear as I strip your little black dress off. I can’t wait to have you. You pull me to my bedroom and you strip me down to my boxers. I feel your fingers running over my stiff as you’re kissing me. Our tongues are touching and I press my erection against the thin fabric of your panties. You tense up and I pull off my boxers and I move so the length is rubbing against the bottom of your panties. You moan on my neck and I unhook your bra, kissing your neck all the way down to your breasts. I suck lightly on your nipple as you work off my stiff and I push you down onto the bed. I pull down your panties with my teeth and I slide them down your legs. I look in your eyes as I rub your clit with my fingers, and I slide them down to your entrance, putting two fingers in. You moan and I thrust them in and out while sucking on your clit, and your fingers are clenched in my hair. I pull out my fingers and lick them off, smirking at you. I tease you, penetrating you slowly only with the tip. “Please…” you moan and I thrust into you hard. “You’re so wet, oh..fuck.” I groan as I kiss your neck, thrusting into you deep and hard. I push in harder and faster, and I feel your nails dig into my back. Your moans are so loud and it sends me over the edge, and I pull out and release on your stomach. I hear you giggle and I smile, but I’m not done yet. I thrust into you again, which catches you off guard. “You’re so tight…” I moan your name and you orgasm, and I feel your walls clench around my erection. I pull out once again and I fall beside you. “I love you so much,” I say, kissing you softly.