Imagine Series (2)

“Absolutely not. Now way.” Zayn stood in the doorway of your closet and shook his head disapprovingly. “You’re notwearing that dress out tonight.” Zayn wanted to take you out dancing tonight at some new club, but you wanted to wear your new red cocktail dress. It was tight, but flattering, and was about three inches down from your hip — Your bum nearly haning from the back. “I’ll stay with you the whole night!” Zayn rolled his eyes and scoffed, “No, you won’t… You’ll want to dance while I get a drink or the other way around, and… No, (Y/N). Not happening. Change or we aren’t going out.”

You smirked at you crossed your arms and stood in a sassy-position, your tall heels only helping the effect. “You don’t want me to look sexy because you’re jealous, aren’t you?” You chuckled a little as his fce turned red and he looked away. “No, I’m just… Worried that someone else is going to have the same dress on… Yeah, that’s it!” You shook your head and shift your weight to your other foot. “My God, Zayn, you’re jealous! You’ve never been jealous before, I don’t think…” You began thinking back through your one year with him and nothing came to mind. “I just… You’re so lovely and if another guy sees that, I’m afraid you will too and realize that you’re too good for me…” Zayn ran his fingers through his quiff and looking longingly at the groud, almost guilting you into changing at that point.

“Oh, baby…” You walked over to him and took his hand in yours as he looked up at you, eyes drooping with tears reaching the brim of exposure. You softly said, “I’ll never realize that…” making him laugh a bit to himself. “How’s this…” you started, rubbing his back soothingly as he stood up straight. “I change into something else but instead we have a night in together, yeah? Sound good?” He smiled and nodded his head, bending down to kiss your cheek gently before you turned back into your closet to get dressed. Before he left for the living room, he smacked your bum once playfully, and then ran down the stairs, laughing adorably.

You quickly changed into a pair of Zayn’s boxers and an old sweatshirt and headed downstairs, make-up still on and hair still properly fixed. You looked over and saw Zayn sprawled out on the couch, taking up every inch of space as he flipped through TV channels. You walked in front of his view of the screen and nudges his knee that was hanging off the edge. “Mooove…” you whined and he smiled and gazed up at you. “I saved you a seat, babe?” and he patted his chest gently, motioning you to climb on top of him. you smile and oblige, resting your head in the crook of his neck as he wraps his arm lazily around your body, keeping you warm as he kisses the top of your head.

He stopped at some old black and white movie that neither of you two had heard of or seen before. A few minutes into the movie, you began running your fingers softly over Zayn’s hip bone, making him move a bit uncomfortably from under you. “I’m sorry, am I hurting you?” You asked, looking up at him to make sure he was okay. He bit his lower lip, nearly driving you mad. “What is it?” You asked, and not short after, you felt a large something poking your stomach where it was in between Zayn’s legs…

You looked up at your boyfriend who had a cheeky grin on his face, and you blushed. This had never happened to you before, so you didn’t quite know how to respond. “Uh… Zayn?” You said, starting to get up from where you were laying, but he grabbed your wrist and said, “It’s not going to go down by itself, (Y/N)…” and he winked and licked his lips. You still weren’t sure how to react, so you just sat on the floor next to the couch at eye-level with him. He ran his fingers gently through your hair and stroked himself through his jeans at the same time, directiing your attentiontoward his crotch. You wanted to pleasure him, but you wouldn’t have the first clue how. “Zayn?” you asked, nervousness streaming through your voice. He rasied his eyebrows as if answering you. “Can I, uhm… See it?” You asked, your face becoming hot and red with embarrassment. He smiled satisfyingly and nodded, beginning to slowly unzip his pants.

He slide his pants and boxers down at the same time in one swoop, and his massive length came flying free from his trousers, smacking his abs once before wibbling back and forth and eventually standing straight up — glistening with precum. Your eyes went wide and you could’ve sworn your jaw hit the floor when you saw it. “It’s so… Big.” You said, worry take the place of nervousness in your voice. “Yeah, I know… But I can’t just get rid of this hard-on, you know…” He said in a low, husky tone. You know what he wanted, but you weren’t sure how you would go about doing it.

“Are you afraid?” Zayn asked. You didn’t know what to say to that either, so you just scooted backwards on the floor, inching your body towards his member. You were trying to seem as confident as possible, you you — having no experience in any type of sexual action — were terrified. “You can touch it if you want…” Zayn offerred, nodding his head in the direction of his erection. “Erm, alright…” You said, bringing yourself to your knees on the side of the couch. You slowly brough your right hand up and grasped it gently in your palm. You felt it throbbing as his bloog quickly pumped fluidly through it, veins coursing. “Oh my…” You exclaimed, rbing your left hand up to place on your cheek as you smiled frantically. “This is… I’m sorry…” You said, pulling both of your hands into your lap.

He smiled at you, placeing one of his hands at the base of his length and one on your cheek. “Don’t be nervous… How about we skip all of the crazy stuff and just…” He stopped and licked his lips again. You looked up at him and asked, “Just what?” And with that, Zayn dropped both of his hands to his jeans and ripped them off completely, alon with his boxers. He stood from where he was laying and he got on his knees in front of you and forcefully slammed his lips onto yours. You kissing him back passionately as you ran your fingers through his soft, dark quiff.

You moaned weakly into his mouth as he ripped off all of your clothing, only breaking the kiss once to slide your top off. He pulled back and looked at your breasts for a moment, smiling, and then going back to kissing you. He lifted you up onto the couch and climbed on top of you, still kissing you as he tossed his shirt on the other side of the room. You thought you might try to join in on the fun, so you began kissing down his neck, causing him to moan out softly. You nibble on his ear as he kissed your temple once gently.

Zayn began positioning himself at your entrance as you slung your arms over his back, watching his every move very closely. “Are you ready?” You smiled and said, “More than I’ve ever been…” He smirked and pecked you once on the nose as if apologizing in advance for the pain you were about to feel, and he quickly shoved half of his erection inside of you, making you scream and feel tears welling up. “Oh my God, Zayn…” you said as your eyes nearly rolled into the back of your head. “It’ll feel better soon, baby…” and Zayn began thrusting in and out slowly, going in deeper each time he went back in until he was completely inside of you, pain turning to pleasure in that instant.

“Can I fuck you now?” Zayn whispered loudly, smiling a bit as you nodded. Zayn began forcefully pounding himself in and out of you, listening to your loud moans mixed in with his. “Fuck… (Y/N) you’re so tight!” he choked out, keeping a fast, steady pace. All you had in response were a bunch of high-pitched moans, followed by your first orgasm. “Zayn!” You screamed as you let it all out, sending your boyfriend over the edge, as well. He released his load inside of you and then flipped you both over so you were on top of him and you just rested.

“It’s gone…” You whispered once you had both caught your breath. “What’s gone, babe?” he asked, stroking your hair softly as he hummed quietly, filling the room with what used to be rough moans but was now a melodious tune. “My virginity…” You said. “It’s gone.” Zayn kissed your forehead and reassured you with, “Yes, and now I have it. And I’ll take good care of it…”