Faking Mad

“Where could he be?” I continue to pace around the living room of the mansion Haz and I share.

“I’m sure him and Zayn just got stuck in traffic!” Liam exclaims, trying to calm me down.

Louis, Liam, and Niall are all relaxing on the couch. They’re clearly not as worried as I am. Harry and Zayn were supposed to be back almost two hours ago from recording a few of their solos at the studio. They’re usually late, but they’re never this late.

“Maggie, calm down. I bet they’re fine.” Niall murmurs, keeping his voice low so I don’t get any more freaked out.

As if on cue, the front door opens and closes. Two pairs of feet stomp loudly in the main hallway, drying their shoes off from the rain on the rug. The footsteps get closer, until Harry and Zayn are standing outside of the living room, smiling at us. Niall, Louis, and Liam all stare at me, waiting for me to say something.

“Where were you?” I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Partying.” Zayn says with an emotionless face. My jaw hangs open, and my heart stops beating for a moment. The boys on the couch’s eyes open wide.

“Zayn, shut up. Don’t lie.” Harry laughs, before turning to face me. “There were other artists using the recording booth, so we had to wait. Plus Zayn spilled root beer on his white shirt, so we had to go buy him a new one.”

“Everyone besides Harry, get out.” I growl as I glare at my boyfriend of 2 years.

“Uh Maggie, why do we need to lea-” Louis starts, but I interrupt him.

“Out!” I exclaim, pointing towards the exit.

The boys look at each other, confused, before bounding out of the house. Harry stands still, swallowing hard, his pupils dialating. I drag my feet over to him, keeping my eyes locked on his. His index finger on his left hand twitches, like it always does when he’s nervous.

“You owe me for being late, Styles.” I growl in his ear, before slowly walking around him, taking in every single inch of him.

“I-I do?” He stutters. A bead of sweat rolls down his forehead.

“Aweh, that’s so cute.” I purr, running my hand along his back as I continue to circle around him.

“Uh, what is?”

“You think I’m mad.”

“Wait, you’re not?”

“Of course not. I mean, I was worried because you were so late, but I’m not mad.”

“Then why did you act mad, and get everyone to leave?”

“So we can fuck.” I stop in front of him. 

I press my hands against his chest as I look up at him. The tips of his lips curl up as his arms wrap around me. His hands gently hold my ass, giving my right cheek a firm, gentle squeeze. It sends a shiver throughout my entire body. That’s one thing I love about Harry: his touch drives me crazy.

Before I can say a word, Harry’s lips are on mine. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for access, which I quickly give him. His tongue roams over every single bit of my mouth that it can reach. Harry walks me backwards until the back of my legs are brushing against the couch.

He lays me down, leaning over me as he pulls off my yoga pants. I tear off Harry’s flannel, before fumbling with his belt. He laughs when he realizes that I can’t get it off and helps me. I pull off his jeans, leaving him in just his Abercrombie and Fitch boxers. He pulls off my shirt, exposing my hot pink bra that matches the underwear I’m wearing.

“You’re so beautiful Maggie.” Harry whispers, before softly sucking on my jaw line. I moan loudly as my fingers tangle in his curls. I can feel his shaft pressing against my thigh.

I grab onto Harry’s shoulders and push him so that he’s standing up. He gives me a confused look. I stand up too, before taking off my bra and panties. Harry’s eyes roam over my entire body, biting his lip. I tear off his boxers, revealing his large cock.

I push Harry back onto the couch, before straddling him. I pump his dick slowly but forcefully, his grunts loud and making me even more wet. His hands hold my waist, before I lift myself up and hold myself over his length.

Harry’s eyes bore into me, watching my every movement. I slowly slide down onto him, teasing him. He thrusts upwards, causing him to fill me. I gasp as my muscles tighten around him. Our moans fill the room as I ride Harry, almost going fully out of him, before he fills me again. Harry’s hands roughly knead my breasts, making my back arch. I grind my hips against his, making us both scream in pleasure.

“That feels so fucking good!” Harry hollers, before moaning my name.

“You’re so fucking big!” I dig my nails into his shoulders as I ride him faster.

Harry moves his hips with mine, almost thrusting into me. His fingers play with my nipples, causing my already hot flesh to turn red. Harry replaces his fingers for his tongue, swirling it around both of my nipples. He gently bites each one as his hands travel to my ass, holding on to it.

Our moans and shouts fill the room as the smell of sex lingers in the air. I start to grow tired, feeling the sweat developing in my pores. Harry’s growing tired too, his hips not moving as hard or as fast anymore.

“I’m close.” Harry breathes.

“I am too.”

“Are you holding it in?”

“Yes.”

We both moan.

“Let go on three.”

“Okay.” He quickly but passionately pecks my lips.

“1… 2… 3.” I release my fluids, and Harry does as well.

His warm cum shoots into me, filling me. My juice drips down his dick and balls. Our shouts and scream must be able to be heard from a mile away, or at least our neighbors can hear us.

I get off of Harry, dropping down next to him.

He instinctively wraps his arms around me as I curl up into his side. I kiss his cheek, before burrying my face in the crook of his neck. He rests his chin on the top of my head as he hums random tunes. We fall asleep on the couch, cuddling and talking about random, silly things.