Cry Me A River

I had never been to his house before. We’d only been seeing each other for a few weeks so an invite over to his place for dinner made me slightly nervous. This meant it was getting serious and I wasn’t sure I was ready for that. I wasn’t sure Liam was either considering he’d just gotten out of a pretty hefty relationship and the last thing he wanted was another one so soon or so I thought. I stepped up to the door from the pavement and knocked on it gingerly, craning my neck to hear for footsteps. I heard some a little while later and door opened to Liam’s expectant face. He was dressed in a white shirt, navy trousers and his feet were bare. Smiling wide, he pulled the door back a little further and indicated for me to enter. I strolled past him, my heels clicking on the granite flooring and stopped just short of what looked like the kitchen. The house was a marvel within itself. With its low timber-framed ceilings and homely feel, it was just where I imagined him living. Well, either here or a penthouse flat. He closed the door and turned back to face me.

“You look stunning (Y/N). That dress… wow.” He smirked, eyeing me from my feet upwards. I smiled shyly biting down onto my lower lip as he walked to me and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. “Thank you for coming.” He muttered pulling away, his lips still only centimetres from mine. 

“Thank you for inviting me.” 

“It was my pleasure.” I watched him lick his lips before opening his mouth to speak again. “Shall we skip dinner?” I felt his hand slide over my shoulder and down my back, the bare skin where my dress didn’t reach breaking out into goosebumps. His hand stopped to rest in the dip of my back just above the curve where my arse began and I took a deep breath.

“What’s gotten into you? You’re not usually so forthcoming.” I smiled, my nose just touching his. He was usually gentlemanly but right now, I could practically smell the lust permeating from him.

“Lets just say I’ve been holding back.” He kissed me again, this time more forcefully. I was taken by surprise but as I settled into the kiss, my hands found his hair and pulled gently on the fistfuls I had grabbed. This Liam I could definitely get used to. He deepened it, his hands now firmly resting on my arse before he pulled away dazed. “Shall we take this into the bedroom?” He whispered huskily as his hand clasped tightly around my wrist. He didn’t even give me chance to answer, not that it would have been anything other than a yes. He pulled me up the winding staircase and into his bedroom which wasn’t how I imagined it to look. Black sheets covered the bed and dark red curtains hung at the dinky windows. I found it peculiar that there were no personal items in the room, such as photographs or dirty laundry. I just put it down to him not wanting anything in the room to spoil the mood; although I was almost sure nothing could spoil this. Not even a hurricane.

“Liam Payne, you never fail to surprise me.” I gasped as he yanked me over to the bed and pushed me onto it. I had to laugh. “I think you need to stay like this. I much prefer you this way.”

“And I much prefer you naked.” At his words, I felt his hand clasp at the zip on the back of my dress and pull it down suddenly. I really could get used to this. I’d be happy with a relationship if he was going to fuck me the way I thought he was going to. He slipped his hands under my arms and in one swift motion, pulled the top of my dress down, revealing me in a half cut strapless bra. He knelt down in front of me, letting out a small groan of delight as he slid down both cups and took a lasting glance at the sight of my breasts before cupping one and taking a nipple into his mouth while gently running his thumb across the other. I arched my back, pressing my chest further into his face.

“Oh G-God.” I stuttered, closing my eyes as Liam’s hands left my breasts and trailed a line down my body, coming to rest at the valley between my thighs. His other hand joined it shortly after and pushed his way underneath my dress till they met my underwear. I wasn’t wearing any tights so it was obvious he could feel my wetness through my knickers by the smirk I could feel pressing against my nipple. He gave it one last suck before kissing a trail up to my neck and nibbled gently at the skin there while his hands helped to push up my skirt up over my arse and let it lay at the curves of my hips. I whimpered as his lips moved up to meet mine once more and he took my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down gently. Holy fucking shit. Lets have this Liam out to play forever. His fingers skimmed over the skin that laid just above the waistband of my knickers before wrapping them round it and gently pulled it down over my arse. I lifted myself up as he slid them down my legs slowly, making a new bout of goosebumps appear over my skin. I watched Liam’s smile widen at the sight of my vagina and at that moment, I just wanted him to fuck me stupid. I lifted my hands from where I had been resting them on the bed and brought them up to Liam’s shirt, slowly undoing his buttons. My eyes flickered to his and it was instantaneous. His hands were suddenly at his trousers, fumbling with the zip furiously as I rushed to finish unbuttoning his shirt. I finished just as Liam stood up to let his trousers and boxers fall to the floor with a soft thud. He slipped his shirt off and it soon joined his trousers on the floor before he kneeled back in front of me. I reached down to slide my feet out of my heels but he stopped me, grabbing my wrist tightly.