Night Terrors

You woke up to blackness swarming you, your whole body in chills. The hauntings from your dream start to creep back into your mind and you shriek in fear.

“Love?” That honey like British accent calls out to you, rescuing you from yourself.

Harry’s hands automatically find your waist, pulling you closer to himself on the bed. One of his bass player sized hands reach out and brush a sweat dampened lock of hair out of your face. “Another nightmare dear?”

You nod wordlessly, swallowing the lump in your throat. You lean back into Harry as he lays you underneath him, his body cocooning yours, cushioning your head with his taut forearm.

“Baby it’s okay.” He cradles your cheek reassuringly, “It was just a dream.”

You gulp, squeezing his hand on your cheek. “But it wasn’t always…”

Your eyes water at the flashback, the sadness flooding your body again. Your best friend and her boyfriend had died in a car crash, hit by a drunk driver. She was your only friend. For days you had withered in your bed, depressed, —until the day of their funeral. On that day you decided you wouldn’t let her death be the end of you, let it consume you with grief.

So you showered, ate, and was on your way to the funeral. That was where you met him; Harry.

He had been best friends with your best friends boyfriend. And out of all that darkness, one conversation with a stranger led to some light at the end of the tunnel.

But even now, happy with Harry, and in London, you’d still have dreams, night terrors, of what F/N had looked like in the hospital, tubes sticking out of her virtually everywhere, and how impersonal the voice was that called from the hospital to inform you she had passed away in the middle of the night; ‘her injuries to grievous’.

You snuggled into Harry’s arms, wanting to feel peace again.

He kissed you. “Y/N, I know, I know, I miss them too, and it’s okay to miss them…but don’t let them not being here hold you down, like before. We can still enjoy our life, we can enjoy it for them.”

A smile cracked open on your tear ridden face. “Can we enjoy other things for them too?” Harry just stared at you, receiving the full meaning of your words.

He choked, “Right now? But you were just? Uhhh-“

You patted his cheek, “I know. But this would help take my mind off of it too…”

“Consider this a mission accepted and ready to be accomplished.” Harry leaned down your body, his head close to your thighs.

You stopped him from pulling off your panties, “But no oral.” Harry quirked an eyebrow, “I just want to feel you, feel safe and loved in your arms again…”

“Have no fear, my lady, Harry is here.”

He smiled before kissing you passionately, his tongue tickling the back of your throat. He slipped off your oversized t-shirt, gasping when he got a peek at your cleavage. You clenched his hard abs, your hands taking a journey on his body, reading it like a road map. Harry groaned into the heated kiss, slipping off your bra straps and ripping it off from behind, leaving your exposed breasts in the open. He lowered his to your chest, staring into your eyes once before kissing each nipple, his love shocking your system at each contact of skin. “You are so beautiful…” His sincerity rang through your ears.

“It’s what makes me beautiful!” You mocked, chuckling with Harry.

Harry stopped chuckling as one of his slender hands massaged one of your boobs. His mouth licked a scorching trail from your hardened nipples, to down your ribs, and straight down the edge of your panties. His hands stopped their work on your boobs and roamed down your silhouette to your panties, tugging them down your ankles and off. You groaned at the heat you could feel down there, your stomach clenching in want.

Not being able to wait any longer you pulled off Harry’s boxers, revealing his boner, his member flicking up to his stomach in shared desire. You groaned at the sight of that too, everything about that boy turned you on. You reached down to the tip of length, grabbing it roughly and rubbing down to his shaft, toying with his balls while you were at it.

When you reached your head down Harry tsked you, “No oral. Remember?”

You blushed, in embarrassment and annoyance at the stupid rule you made for tonight. You were impatient now. “Just get in me.”

Didn’t have to tell him twice. You reached for air as Harry plunged into you, your back arching off the bed. A whole new world opening up to you. It was like when having a mirror and a flashlight, colors just bursted into your vision. And then he began to thrust.

Your gasps took up all space in the room, Harry’s concentrated expression bringing you close to the edge. After a few minutes of nonstop ecstasy Harry’s thrust became sloppy and you knew he wasn’t much farther behind you in the orgasm area.

“HARRYYY!” You screamed, riding out the pain for the pleasure.

Harry screamed your name as well, moaning as he lost all energy on top of you. He pulled out of you and rolled onto his side. You pecked his sweating face with kisses, loving this boy to death. Harry lifted his head to meet your eyes, his famous curls a now sloppy hairstyle, and that famous neck vein vying to be free of his skin. “I think they would’ve enjoyed that.” He stated calmly.

You smirked and laughed, not expecting that. “Well I know they would have.”

You drifted back to sleep in his arms, finally at peace.