Shower

You’ve just gotten home from your date with Niall. “I’m going to go take a shower,” you say, and kiss him on the nose, and you see a smile spread across his face.  You walk into the bathroom, stripping down and turning the water temperature to just the way you like it. You get in, letting the water fall freely over your body. You hear the door open, then shut. “Niall?” you call out, hesitant to look. Just as you’re about to peek out the side of the shower curtain, you feel fingertips on your waist. You almost yelp from the sudden feeling. You feel lips on your neck, and you turn around, looking at Niall. His blonde hair is turning brown from the water, and it’s clinging to his face. You feel his fingers on your bum, and he squeezes gently, pulling you close to him. His lips are pressed against yours, and they’re soft, smooth, and fit perfectly with yours. You feel his tongue against yours and you pull close to him, feeling his erection on your leg. Moving your hand from his hair, you reach down and begin to pump it, slowly but hard. You feel him stiffen, and he kisses you harder. “Oh…” he moans, breaking away from your lips. You pump harder, using two hands now, moving quickly. Then, you feel a warm fluid on your leg and you smirk as he grabs for the wall, holding onto it with one hand while he clutches your bum with the other. You jerk him off harder and harder and then you stop, the remains left all over your hands. The water washes it off and as soon as Niall recovers, he turns you around, slapping your bum twice. You let out a moan and you feel his member against your clit, rubbing softly, torturing you. He grabs your leg and puts it up on the side of the bathtub, basically spreading your legs. His tip is at your entrance, and he penetrates you with it. You hold onto the wall, moaning. “Niall!” you scream, “stop teasing!” He laughs that sexy laugh and he grabs onto your waist, pushing into you. He doesn’t bother being slow at first, and he pounds into you, grunting a couple times. “Am I still teasing?” he growls sexily at you, and your head falls back, moaning loudly. Niall moves his hand around the front of your body, rubbing your clit quickly. “I’m going to cum,” you say in between pants, but Niall keeps going, harder. You feel yourself tighten around him, and your walls come crashing down with pleasure. You’re tingling all over, but Niall hasn’t stopped yet. He’s emptied himself in you, but he keeps going, pounding harder. Rubbing quicker, but softly. “Round two,” he says and he pulls out of you, dropping to his knees. He turns you around and props your leg back on the side of the tub. Then his mouth is licking up your juices, sucking in all the right places. You grip his hair, nearly toppling over onto him. “Niall…oh…fuck…” you moan, and you’re about to climax for the second time, but he gets up again. “What should we do for round three?” he says, and he’s pumping his erection. You sit on the built-in seat on the tub, touching yourself hesitantly. He can’t leave you hanging like this. “I just want to fuck you again, kay snowflake?” he says, but he pulls you into a different position this time. You’re facing him now, leg up on the side, and he shoves his stiff into you, thrusting harder and harder. You moan again, and he squeezes your bum again while you lean into him, and you both climax at the same time. When you’re out of the shower and dried off, he smiles at you. “We need to shower together more often.”