Best Friend's Boyfriend

Eleanor is my bestfriend. I love her to death. But there’s something about Louis..
I can’t even explain it. One day I was at their flat. It was me Eleanor and Louis. Louis had only sweatpants on and El was wearing sweats with her hair in a bun and a baggu shirt. Since we just came here from dinner and I didn’t have any clothes there I was in my little black dress with my long brown hair curled over my shoulder. El knew I always had a thing for him. But she tried to ignore it. So did I. 
El: I’m super tired. Night-oh (y/n) do you need me to drive you home? 
Louis:I can do that when the movie is over. 
Me: I’m cool with that. 
El: K night guys. 
She kissed Louis on the cheek then went upstairs. 
When the movie was finished I got my stuff ready.
Louis went to the bathroom while I was waiting in the car. I was really turned on and I just wanted him inside me. 
But I knew he wouldn’t and I shouldnt betray El. 
We arrived my house and we sat in the car and talked for a little. We talked about how their sex life was going horrible. 
Louis: We haven’t had sex in a month. And I’m pretty sure she is cheating on me. I was planning on breaking up with her tomorrow.
Me: oh I’m sorry Louis. Thing like tha-
Louis attacked my mouth. Forcing his tongue in my mouth. I got out of the car and rushed to the door quickly unlocking it as I heard him running up behind me. I turned around as he crashed his lips to mine. 
I slammed the door and he pushed me up on it. 
I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. 
I ran my fingers through his hair and he had his hands on my bum groping them making me moan into his mouth. He smiled into the kiss knowing he was pleasing me. I felt his boner growing on me. 
I jumped down and slowly took off all of his clothes. Then mine. I slowly walked through the house turning off the lights going into my bedroom keeping that one on. I saw him slowly coming into the room.
He bit his lip at he walked over to me. He cupped my face and kissed me. His other hand on his length. Slowly pumping up and down. 
Me: Louis. There is no need for this..
I said taking his hand off his length and placing him in my mouth. 
Louis: OH FUCK (Y/N)!
I knew he’d cum soon so I pulled off. 
He shot up and looked at me in shock. Then. With lust. He threw me on my back on the bed. 
Louis: Masturbate. 
Me: Louis I have ne-
Louis: Stick a finger in and pump. 
He said grabbing himself. 
I sat up and looked at him then started feeling myself and slowly stuck a finger in. I added another one. I pumped watching him pump up and down his length. He walked over still pumping. He got on his knees and hovered over me. Then he came all over my stomach. 
Me: OH ITS SO WARM AND HOT. MMMMM. BABY. 
Louis: You like that?
Me: Yes baby mmmmmm. 
He puller my finger out and inserted him self.
Louis: YOURE SO TIGHT MMMM BABY. YOURE SO HOT OH FUCK. 
Me: OH LOUIS FUCK ME AND TAKE ME TO ANOTHER WORLD. OH FUCK MMMM. TALK DIRTY TO ME. 
Louis : DO YOU LIKE MY THROBBING COCK IN YOUR SWEET TIGHT PUSSY. 
Me: Ye-
I let out a loud moan. 
I just kept moaning. I couldn’t stop. Neither could he. Moans filled the room.
We came together and we flopped on the bed. 
Louis: I love you. I always have. 
Me: I love you too. 
We cuddled for a while. But he went back to Eleanor and then broke up with her the next day.
El and I drifted apart and after a while Louis and I were able to date.