Officer Payne

You were just leaving your friends house, and you were just about to turn on your street when you saw the red and blue lights flashing behind you. “Shit!” you cursed and you pulled over to the side of the road. You wait for the officer to come to your window, and when he does, you roll down your window. “Ma’am, you do realize you were going 20 miles over the speed limit?” he asks, and his accent makes you swoon. You’ve met him before, once or twice at a coffee shop. You had spoken briefly, but you never learned much about him except that he was a total babe. “I-I’m sorry, Officer….” you looked at his badge. “Payne.” He licked his lips patiently. “Have you been drinking tonight, Miss?” he asks as you watch his tongue swipe over his soft pink lips. “No.” you answer, although you did have one beer. “Please, step out of the car.” You hesitantly step out and you feel him push you against the hood of the car. “You know, I do recognize you,” he says huskily in your ear. “I’ve seen the way you looked at me,” You feel the heat rising up your neck and you say nothing. “Is there any reason I should let you go?” he says and his fingers brush your thigh under your skirt. He turns you around so quickly you almost fall, his hands on your waist. “I just live down the street,” you say, giving in your desire of wanting to touch his naked body. You both went to your house and you immediately found yourself running to your room with Officer Payne following. He pinned you against the bed, pulling your skirt off, revealing white lace panties. “Officer Payne….” you whisper with anticipation as he rubs the thin fabric. “Liam,” he corrects. You tell him your name but his fingers slipped under the waistband and pulled off your panties. He threw his uniform the the ground, standing naked before you. Before he could take off your shirt, you got on your knees in front of him and took his huge length in your mouth. You swirled it with your tongue, deepthroatting it. “That’s it, baby. Ohh…” he groaned, his fingers in your hair. His grip tightened and you pulled his shaft out before he could release. “Not yet,” you scold teasingly and he rips off your shirt, quickly taking off your bra. You lay back obeidently and he slides into you, his hips moving at a pace so perfect. “You like that?” he whispers when you moan, and he quickens his pace after you adjust to his size. You feel him kissing your breasts, sucking each one gently. He presses his hand against the bed as he leans forward to make his thrusts harder. You moan loudly and he smirks wickedly. “Make me cum,” he growls in your ear and you begin to roll your hips and he groans, his eyes sliding shut as he begins to thrust faster into you. You continue the rolling movement, which sends electric currents up your body. Your back arches and you orgasm, which sends him over the edge as well. He cums inside you and he pulls out, but he lifts you up on your feet. “We’re not done here yet,” he pants, licking those soft pink lips. His mouth is on yours and his tongue is caressing yours, his fingers rubbing your clit. You bite his lip and he takes the tip of his erection and thrusts upwards into you, making you gasp. He grins and he pushes you onto the bed with your ass in the air and he squeezes your asscheeks, slapping them, making you moan. “Please,” you beg for his touch. Then, he rams into you from behind, his hips smacking into you. He thrusts hard as his fingers dig into your waist. His fingers slide around your waist and rub your clit for maximum effect, making you have another body-shaking orgasm. He collapses next to you. “I’ll be pulling you over next often,” he gasps, kissing your neck quietly.