Best Movie Ever

A big, warm hand running up your thigh wakes you up. Your eyes shoot open and instantly lock with Harry’s beautiful green ones. Your boyfriend of two years flashes his amazing smile at you, before kissing the bridge of your nose.

“Good morning beautiful.” Harry says to you in his sexy morning voice.

“Good morning babe.” You yawn as you stretch your legs.

“What did you dream about?” Harry asks as his hand continues to run up your thigh.

“Um, I dreamt about owning a flying unicorn named Lolipop.” You joke, making Harry laugh.

“Boring!” He exclaims as he uses his hand to turn you on your side.

“Oh really? What did you dream about Styles?” You ask as you quickly run your fingers through Harry’s curls.

“I had a dream about you and I, actually. We were on the Eiffel tower. It was quite romantic and we were the only ones there. Oh, and we were fucking, by the way.” Harry says as he gives you a sexy smile and a quick wink. You gulp hardly as you think about what you and him did in his dream.

Harry’s lips sudenly crash into yours as his body presses against yours. You can feel his already-hard dick against your leg through his underwear as you open your mouth. His tongue slips in and it fights with yours for dominance, his winning like usual though. You roll on top of him as he unbottons your silk pyjama top, before throwing it on the floor. You pull down his underwear as you kiss down his body. You slowly start pumping his dick, teasing him.

“Just put in your fucking mouth, (Y/N).” Harry growls.

You do what he says, putting his dick in your mouth and sucking it. Harry moans loudly, so you start pumping his dick faster. His fingers grip onto your hair as you suck on it as hard as possible. You can hear him moaning your name as you use your free hand to massage his balls. With one final pump, Harry cums into your mouth, and you swallow it all.

Harry quickly flips you around, laying you down on the bed. He kisses your nipples, making you moan, as he pulls down your pyjama shorts. After spreading your legs apart, he kisses down your stomach, all the way to your pussy. He puts two fingers in and pumps them easily, since you’re already very wet. You moan loudly and grip onto his curls. It makes him moan too, sending vibrations throughout your area, doubling the pleasure he’s already giving you. In response to your moans, he sticks a third finger in and pumps his fingers into you as fast as possible. You cum, and he quickly licks his fingers clean.

Harry leans over you and slopily kisses and bites your neck. Without giving you time to adjust, he shoves his throbbing dick into you. You groan in slight pain as he thrusts himself in and out of you, but once you adjust to his large size, you shout in pleasure. He grips onto the bed post so he can thrust even harder. You stretch up and slip your tongue into his mouth as you two kiss roughly, but have to stop so Harry can moan your name. Once you figure out Harry’s rythm, you move your body with his so his entire dick can go inside of you. You’re practically certain that your neighbor can hear your’s and Harry’s shouts and moans.

“I’m so fucking close.” You moan in Harry’s ear before softly sucking on his jawline. He suddenly stops thrusting into you, making you pull back and stare at him, confused.

“Beg me to finish fucking you.” Harry growls.

“Please finish fucking me with your huge cock and make me shout your name in absolute fucking pleasure.” You half-moan, half-whine.

Harry gives you a dirty smile, before continuing to thrust into you, except going even harder than before. After only a few more thrusts, Harry cums into you, and it’s more than enough to send you over the edge too. You and Harry shout, moan, and curse as you orgasm together.

Harry pulls himself out of you and lays down next to you. You lay your head on his chest and he wraps his arm around your waist as you both catch your breath. You trace shapes against Harry’s chest with your pinky as his hand makes circular motions on your waist. He quickly kisses your forehead, before resting his chin on the top of your head.

“Best morning ever.” You murmur, and Harry nods in agreement.