Listening In

“So Liam,” Niall says as he sits down on the couch, “how long have you been dating (Y/N) for?” You lean forward, trying to hear them better.  Liam and Niall are in the living room, talking. You’re hidding behind the wall, next to the entrance of the living room. You never eavesdrop, but Niall said your name, and you really want to know what they’re saying.

“Ten months.”  Liam mutters through a mouthful of potato chips.

“And you live together? And share a bed?” Niall mumbles, his mouth now full of chips as well.

“Um, yes?”  Liam laughs. You’ve been living in a huge house in London with  Liam for a month. You’ve been best friends for 7 years, so you quickly moved in with him. You can tell  Liam is confused by what Niall’s saying, because he’s  Liam’s best friend, and he knows all of this.

“And you still haven’t banged her?” Niall asks. You can feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

“Shut up Niall!”  Liam exclaims, before stuffing more chips in his mouth.

“Come on mate, you’ve been best friends for, like ever! I know you love her, and I can tell that she loves you too. You two were meant to be together.” You smile at what Niall’s saying, but you soon lose your smile after he continues. “Plus, she’s smoking hot! Me and the other lads all think so. I’m pretty sure that if you don’t snog her soon, me or one of the other lads will!”

“Niall, shut the fuck up.”  Liam growls as he punches Niall in the arm.

“Abuse!” Niall chuckles as he rises to his feet. “I’m gonna leave now, you can finally go snog (Y/N) now. Or, you could pussy out like you always do.”

“Okay Niall, go now before I take you out myself.”  Liam says, half-joking, half-serious.

Niall raises his hands in mock surrender, before leaving. He somehow doesn’t notice you crouching next to the entrance way, maybe because the exit is to the right, and you were on the left. You walk into the living room, and plop down on the couch next to  Liam. He instinctively slips his arm around your waist.

“Hey babe, did Niall just leave?” You ask, acting as if you hadn’t heard any of that.

“Yup!” Liam exclaims as his eyes lock with yours. “Quick question though, did you hear any of our conversation?”

“Um..” You murmur as you stare at the ground.

“You did, didn’t you?”  Liam asks. You look up at him, expecting to see him frowning. But instead, he’s giving you a cheeky yet sexy grin.

“Yeah, I did.” You sigh as you return Liam’s grin.

“What do you think about the whole, um, snogging thing?” Liam asks, suddenly nervous.

You answer him by crashing your lips against his. You wrap your arms snuggly around his neck as he holds your hips with his hands. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, and you gladly give it to him. As your tongues fight for dominance, you both rise to your feet. You wrap your legs around his waist and he holds you up by your ass as he carries you into the bedroom. It only takes under a minute to strip each other’s clothes off while kissing and gently biting each other’s lips and necks.

 Liam lays you down on the bed, and roughly makes out with you. You can feel his throbbing bulge against your leg, just begging to be in your mouth. But, before you can do what you were thinking about doing,  Liam opens your legs up and starts kissing down your body. He stops at your breasts to quickly kiss and softly bite each one, before continuing down to your pussy. He quickly and continuously flicks your clit with his tongue. You moan as you run your fingers through his hair. He sticks one finger into you and pumps it at a good tempo, before sticking a second finger in. You grip onto his hair as you moan loudly. He sticks a third finger in and goes even faster, making you lean your head back as you moan Liam’s name.

“I’m almost there,  Liam.” You moan. He takes his free hand and massages your breast, making your moans even louder. You cum as you moan and quietly shout. Liam kneels at the bottom of the bed, and you crawl towards him, but he lays you back down.

“(Y/N),” Liam whispers as he leans over you, “I’m already hard as fuck. Just let me get in you already.” You cup his face in your hands and roughly kiss him.

Without warning, he thrusts himself into you, making you pull back from the kiss and groan in half-pain, half-pleasure. Once you adjust to his large size, you join Liam in having moans and shouts of pleasure. Liam thrusts deeper into you as he bites and basically makes out with your neck. He starts to thrust harder, making a rythm. You move your body with his as he slips his hands under you and holds onto your ass, helping him go even deeper.

“Faster.” You manage to say through your moans and shouts.  Liam obeys, making you dig your nails into his back as you let out the loudest moan yet. He has to stop biting your neck because he’s grunting and shouting too much.

“I’m so fucking close, (Y/N)!”  Liam exclaims, his grip on your ass tightening, causing your nails to dig even deeper into his back.

With a few more amazing thrusts, you cum. It sends Josh over the edge, making him cum too. You both curse and shout each other’s names loudly as you orgasm together. He pulls himself out of you before, before laying down next to you. You curl up in each other’s arms as you both pant heavily, trying to catch your breath.

“That … was … fucking … AMAZING!”  Liam exclaims, making you giggle.

“Yes, it was.” You huff, before pecking his lips.

“I love you.”  Liam whispers loudly.

“I love you too.” You murmur, and you two share a long, passionate kiss. ♥