Moving In

You and Harry have been dating for a year and a half. You’ve purchased a mansion in London, where you two are going to live together. Harry has already been living there for a week. You’re moving your things in right now.

“That’s the last box, (Y/N)!” Harry exclaims as he places a box of your stuff on the kitchen.

“Thanks for moving all my stuff in, babe.” You say as you walk towards Harry.

He wraps his arms around your waist as he kisses you. You throw your arms around his neck as the kiss intensifies. His hands find their way to the elastic of your sweat pants. He starts to pull them down, but you pull away.

“Harry,” you whisper loudly, “we’ve never done … it. I’ve never even done … it, ever.”

“Do you trust me?” He murmurs.

“Of course!”

“Then trust me, you’ll like it. And if you want me to stop, just say it, and I will.” He whispers, and you nod.

You kiss again, except this time with your mouths open. You wrap your arms around Harry’s stomach, and he holds you up by your ass. His fingers drum against your ass, sending chills up your spine, as he carries you up to your shared bedroom.

He leans you against the bed as he pulls down your sweats and underwear in one pull. He lays you down on the bed as you take off his shirt. He spreads your legs apart before kissing you from your lips, all the way down to your pussy.

You moan as he sticks his warm, wet tongue into you. He massages your clit with one hand and he uses the other to take off his pants and underwear. You take off your shirt, before Harry unhooks your bra and throws it on the floor. His hands massage your breasts as his tongue goes deeper into you. You moan loudly as you cum, and Harry licks it all up.

“Stand up.” You growl into Harry’s ear.

“Someone’s getting into this.” Harry chuckles before doing what you say.

You kneal down on the ground in front of Harry. You grab his dick and kiss the tip, before putting the whole thing in your mouth. You jack him off while sucking on his dick. He grips onto your hair as he moans your name. He pushes your head into his dick, showing that he wants you to suck harder, so you do. After a few minutes, he cums into your mouth, and you swallow it all. Harry picks you up and lays you down on the bed. He leans over top of you.

“Are you sure about this, (Y/N)?” He asks, suddenly very caring, which turns you on even more.

“I’m sure, Harry.” You murmur, and he smiles.

He gently puts his dick into you. He thrusts slowly in and out of you. He’s trying to make sure you’re comfortable, which makes you hornier, since it shows how much he cares for you.

“Fuck me harder Harry!” You exclaim.

He grips onto the bed post, before doing what you say. He thrusts into you so hard that it hurts, but it hurts in a good way. You grip onto the edge of the bed as Harry pumps his dick faster into you. He groans your name, turning you on even more. You slip your hand down to his balls and massage them as you kiss him. He moans your name as you two kiss, sending vibrations into your mouth, causing vibrations throughout your entire body.

“I’m gonna cum! Cum with me (Y/N)!” Harry moans loudly.

He uses one hand to massage your breast. He kisses and gently bites your nipple. With one final thrust, you cum, which is enough to send him over the edge. You shout each other’s names as you both orgasm. Harry takes his dick out of you before collapsing on the bed next to you.

Harry puts his arms around you and pulls you close to him. You rest your hands against his chest as you both breathe heavily. You mindlessly draw shapes on his chest with your index fingers.

“That was amazing. Best sex I’ve ever had.” Harry murmurs.

“I love you.” You whisper as you gaze deeply into his green eyes.

“I love you too beautiful.” He says before he kisses you gently on the forehead. After talking for a few hours, you eventually fall asleep in each others’ arms.