Take Me Back

“I can’t stay with you anymore. We’re over.” Those were the words that had torn you apart; the words that had broken your heart. For days you’d sat in loneliness, wondering what you did wrong. You figured Louis was just ashamed of you, which made you feel so empty inside.. Since you can’t live with Louis anymore, you decided to fly back home. You’ve been staying a hotel for the past week, and your flight is sunday- only two days away. You’ve spent most of your time packing things away, shipping things off, and frantically trying to figure out what you’re going to do. Louis is a total mess without you…but you don’t know it. He had you and he let you go- making the biggest mistake ever. As the last day comes, you’re about to leave the hotel when there’s a knock on your door. you open it to see Louis. He’s clearly stressed. his face is puffy, he has bags under those beautiful eyes, and he’s wringing his hands. “don’t leave.” he whispers. You try to pretend you’re over him and you’re trying to hide the shock on your face. How did he know you were at this hotel? “Could you move please? i have a flight to catch.” you say quietly. “I love you.” the words fly out of his mouth and you chew on your lip nervously. “Louis.. you know I love you too, but you ended it. were over, just like you said, remember?” you choked on the words. You feel your heart beat picking up, and you can’t look at him anymore. He looks too sad. “Stay. Please.” you see tears in his eyes and you drop your bags. “You don’t want me.” you whipser. “I want you so much. I want you to be mine again. I want to fix everything I messed up.” he says and you feel his fingers meet yours. “Please.” he whispers. You can’t stop yourself and you launch into his arms. “I love you so much,” you whisper. He kisses you and you hug him for so long it feels like eternity- one you are happy to spend with Louis and only Louis. You pull him inside the room and he kisses you softly, begging for entrance to your mouth. You allow him and his tongue dances together with yours, and his hands are holding yours above your head. He begins kissing your neck and he drops your hands, pulling your leg up to his waist level. He trails his fingers along your thigh and his hand slips under your skirt, rubbing the fabric of your panties so gently you shiver at his touch. You take a deep breath as he lays you back on the bed once you’re both entirely naked. You’re aching for his touch and he’s smirking at you, knowing how badly he’s teasing you. You flip over and you straddle onto his erection, moaning as you work your hips on his stiff. “Jesus christ,” he moans and his hands massage your breasts. Eventually he takes matters into his own hands and you flip back over, but he pulls you to the edge of the bed, pushing you over so your face is pressed against the mattress. He pulls your hips to his erection as he rubs it roughly against your clit and you feel him turning you over once more, not giving you any warning as he slams into you again, spreading your legs wide. The sudden movement makes you scream with pleasure as you’re unable to adjust to his huge length. Just as he releases himself, you orgasm, and your walls clench around his stiff, causing him to moan. He falls into bed next to you and pulls you into his arms. “Never leave me again,” Louis whispers, as you kiss his ruffled sex hair.