Shoes

*Knock knock*

Zayn knocked at the bathroom door and asked, “Can I come in?” You were only plucking your eyebrows, so you said, “Yeah.” as you forcefully pulled on a hair, removing it from its folicle. Zayn came in and closed the door behind him. The bathroom was rather roomy, so you were able to fit a chair in the far corner where Zayn plopped himself down. You turned at smiled at him. “What’s up?” You leaned yourself against the sink, folding your arms lazily across your chest. “I got you something, Love…” he said with a slight smile. Your face lit up. He always bought you extravigant gifts, even just on a normal day like this.

“What is it?” You started walking towards him, smiling brightly. He stood up and smiled with satisfaction, knowing he was making his girlfriend happy. “Stay right here…” He kissed your forehead gently as he speedily walked into the bedroom and back into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. He came in with a shopping bag. You couldn’t see where it was from, but the bag with a chocolatey-brown color with golden writing on the front. He stuck his hand into the bag and pulled out the most gorgeous pair of shoes you’d ever seen. You were completely gobsmacked when you saw them. You slowly walked towards him and the shoes and you just stared in awe at them. “Are these for me…?” You asked as he nodded his head, handing you the shoes. You held them with care. They we extremely tall, red stilleto heels with an intricate golden design on the toe and the heel.

“How did you know what size shoe I wear…?” You asked Zayn as he set the bag down on the floor. “I’ve been shopping with you? I pay better attention than what you’d think, babe…” You smiled as Zayn motioned for you to put them on. You gripped onto Zayn’s shoulders for leverage as you slipped them over your feet. They fit perfectly, and they made you look quite leggy and tall — Nearly as tall as Zayn. You stepped back and did a careful spin-around, showing Zayn the shoes from every angle. “You look stunning, (Y/N)…” You blushed and it finally hit you — Why did he buy you shoes, of all things? “Well this really nice, baby, but why did you buy me shoes?” Zayn soon became nervous, you could tell. He hung his head a tad lower, shoved one hand into his pocket, and ran the other through his dark quiff. “I, uhm…” He sputtered as he looked up a bit. “What is it, Zayn?”

He looked up at you and said, “I was kind of hoping we could… Have sex while you wore the shoes…” He bit his lower lip and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. You blushed and lifted his chin so he wouuld face you and quickly leaned in a kissed him passionately and lustfully. You pulled back, cupping his neck gently as you asked, “Does that answer your question?” His eyes grew wide with anticipation as he quickly tore off his shirt, tossing it on the tile floor. You fiddled with his belt anxiously until you finally unbuckled it, then his jeans. You quickly pushed them down to his ankles where he left them as he forced you up aginst the wall. He kissed you quickly and hard and then said, “Leg up, babe…” You lifted your leg where he abruptly held it in the crook of his elbow. He moved your short dress out of the way along with your panties and wasted no time. He forcefully pushed his index finger passed your tight walls, making you moan loudly. He pumped it in and out of you as you winced and whined from pain and soon pleasure. “More, Zayn…” You comanded as you leaned in and kissed him gently.

Zayn then forced two more of his fingers inside of you, nearly sending you over the edge. Just as you were about to hit your climax, he stopped. He ripped his fingers out of you and licked them clean. “Sweet…” You bit your bottom lip as he positioned himself as your opening. “You ready?” Zayn’s erection was massive and growing by the second. You nodded as he shoved himself inside of you, almost making you slip in your heels. You screamed loudly as he pumped roughly in and out of you. “You’re so hot, (Y/N)…” You ignored his comment as he fucked you, your lipstick smudging on his neck where you were now nibbling and sucking. He hit your g-spot repeatedly, making you scream. “I’m going to cum!” You squeeked out as he whispered weakly, “Hold on…” He held you in his arms as he went and sat back down in the chair, placing you in front of him, hovered over his cock. “Now sit down and let me fuck you…” He said as you balanced yourself in your shoes. You slowly sat down on his big, throbbing cock, letting it enter you again, this time a bit more smoothly. “Fuck, Zayn!” You scream as you bounced up and down. You ran your fingers through your hair as Zayn gripped onto your hips.

You felt your climax rising again, and you let it out without warning this time. You screamed loudly as you came, letting it pour onto Zayn’s legs. You leaned foward and made no effort any more, so Zayn pumped himself in and out of you as he kissed you gently, moans escaping both of your mouths. Suddenly, he filled you with warm cum and it felt as if the world stopped spinning. You were both panting and sitting, Zayn still inside of you. You turned and looked up at him from where you were laying on his chest. “I like it when you buy me shoes…” And all he did was smile.