Something New

There was no explaining.  Louis had just asked if you could try something new….something called anal. You knew what it was, of course. But you never tried it with Louis, or anyone, really. His smile grew wider as you agreed to try it with him, and he kissed your neck, tugging at your shirt, signaling he wanted it off. You shed it quickly and he instantly unhooked your bra, pressing his bare chest to yours. You didn’t notice him taking off his shirt but you didn’t care. He pressed his palm to your face, pulling you in for a kiss. Your lips met and you spread your lips, his tongue slipping in and dancing with yours gracefully. He began to unbutton your jeans and you allowed him and he dropped to his knees, pushing you back on the bed. He dragged your panties off with his teeth, then took off the rest of his clothes. Your legs were around his neck as he began to suck on your clit, begging for more. He sucked and licked in the appropriate places, moans escaping your lips. He pulled back and you let out a deep breath. “Okay babe. Turn over for me,” he said, biting his lip as you turned onto your hands and knees. You felt his hands gripping your ass, his erection touching your skin. He rubed lube onto his hands and massaged your entrance and you felt him slip one finger in, thrusting slowly. You gasped at the feeling, not used to it at all. Without warning, he added another and you felt pain, then instant pleasure. You felt his lips on the small of your back as his fingers slipped out and you felt him shifting behind you. You looked back and there he was, his expression full of lust. “Ready, babe?” he asked with a smirk and you nodded. You felt his fingers around your hips as you felt his tip, wet with precum, enter you. You gasped once again and you bit on your lip waiting for the sensation of pleasure to wash over your body. He started slowly, leaving you with an aching feeling in your body. You wanted more, and you wanted it now. “Please let me go faster,” Louis whimpered and you gasped out ‘yes’. He instantly picked up the pace and you felt his hips meeting your ass. He groaned sexily and you did the same, his length thrusting into you with intense movements. You felt your whole body tingle as he hit just the right spot. “Louis, right there,” you breathed out, your eyes sliding shut as an electric current shook your entire body with pleasure. He attacked the bundle of nerves with precise thrusts and his pace became sloppy as you knew he was close. You moaned his name and you felt him release his seed inside you. He pulled out panting and he collapsed next to you, his chest rising up and down quickly. You fell next to him and he turned over onto his side, looking at you. He took your face in his hands and pressed his lips to yours softly, then pulled back with a smirk on his face. “What?” you asked, and he shook his head. “Oh, nothing. Just something I was thinking about.” he answers, biting his lip. “Tell me,” you urged and he grinned. “I was just thinking about how we should try this in the shower,” he laughed and you felt heat rising in your cheeks. “See you there,” you said and you took off into the bathroom, turning the water on. You hopped in and you watched Louis close the curtain, his hair immediately flattening and sticking to his face. He pushed his hair out of his eyes and immediately turned you over and you placed your hands on the wall as he put one of your legs up on the edge of the bathtub. You felt his shaft enter you and he goes faster than he’s ever gone before, making you moan instantly. The water fell over the both of you, making your bodies slippery. You felt Louis’ body press against yours as he hit the right spot once again and you almost fell over from the tingling sensation. Louis’ hand snaked around your body and he began to rub your clit for maximum effect, and he released inside you, continuing to hit the right spot with every single thrust. You felt yourself orgasm and Louis pulled out, panting once again. “I love you,” he whispers and pulls you into his arms, kissing you softly and reaching behind you to shut off the water.