Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"NO! Not a written test!" Naruto cried. I understand his feelings I haven't been to school since I was eight, so I'm probably a little rusty. I'll probably already have to cheat, and maybe I'll be able to do it without cheating as long as it's about ninja things. It better not be about history I'd be horrible.

We all were handed our numbers, and unluckily I sat by cousin Neji. This could be troublesome, but life often is. I don't know why I'd expect anything else.

"Hello Neji. Remeber me?" I say pointing at my smile. From his reaction, he does. Oh what fun.

"Alright eyes in front, there are a few rules you need to be aware of and I won't answer any questions so you better pay attention the first time around. Rule #1: The written part of the exam is based on a point reduction system. You all begin the test with a perfect score of ten points, one point will be deducted for all the questions you get wrong, as for the ones you don't answer. So if you miss or fail three, three points will be deducted.

Rule #2: teams will pass or fail based on the score of all three of four members." Ibiki says making me worried.

"What, wait a second! Your saying we all get scored as a team!" Sakura yells outraged our eyes falling on Naruto. They are doomed. I have to take the exam because they need to find out what kind of fighter I am.

"SILENCE! I have my reasons. Rule #3: the sentinels around you are there to watch you carefully to make sure there is no cheating. And for every incident they spot, they will subtract two points. Be warned their eyes are extremely sharp, and if they catch you, you will be dismissed before the test is even scored. Anyone fool enough to be caught by the sentinels doesn't deserve to be here. If you want to be considered Shinobi, then show us Powhatan exceptional Shinobi you can be. One more thing... If any candidates should get a zero and fail the test the whole team fails, including the four membered team." Ibiki says looking at me at the end.

I immediately tense up so does Sakura and Sasuke. I look over and see Naruto slumped in his chair worried about failing. Why cruel world...

"Naruto..." I whispered worriedly. "Please don't fail."

"The final question won't be given out till the last fifteen minutes of the testing period, you'll have one hour total... BEGIN!" He yells.

I immediately pick up pencil reading over all the questions. This is... Impossible. At least for my level of intelligence. Not all of the questions are too hard, but I want to succeed with all the points. According to what Ibiki was saying no cheating, but he went over that, saying if they catch you. The answer is cheating, and I was going to do that before we even started.

Looking forward I see people start to realize that answer. The person two rows up seems to be flying through the answers. I have to use my Byakugan without Neji noticing. I activate it quickly writing down the answers on the guys test. It looks like Neji and Hinata are doing the same thing. I write the final question down with thirty minutes to spare. Time to take a nap.

"Number 38! You fail!" Somebody yells waking me up. My team look at me surprised not believing that I would fail them and not Naruto, but I didn't.

"That's impossible. You caught me just now?" I ask irritated about being woken up. I stand up staring him in the eyes.

"Yes I caught you cheat. Now your team go." He demands pointing towards the door.

"No. I fell asleep ten minuets ago." I yawned making him mad.

"She's not lying. She has been snoring for the past five minuets." Neji defends surprising me.

"I don't snore!" I scream pissed off,