Red Sight

My jaw fell to the floor.

"Like he.... He can't see?" I began almost gagging.

"Yes, he chased after the angel, and in the process of catching him, he was injured, he knew what Zander meant to you, and he broke his code and got punished for it" Channing looked down.

"Don't, I don't want to talk about what happened, don't ever say his name again, or.... Or... I'll kill you" I wiped away the tears that began falling down my cheek. Channing sat next to me on the bed.

"No, your too kind to kill me. But, I won't speak of him, whatever you need" Channing looked straight at me.

"I need someone to comfort me" I looked down at his hand, that was interlocked with mine.

"Just as friends? Alright, I know what happened at the cabin, but it was a mistake" Channing pulled up a chair and sat next to me, still holding my hand. Yeah, that looks like just friends. Mistake? That asshole, you'd think the angel of love would know what it feels like to have feelings for someone. An hour or two later we heard a knock on the door. Channing quickly opened it. It was Tristan, he was wearing sunglasses. I stood up from my bed. Staring at him.

"Quit your staring" Tristan shouted.

"How did you? Is it your werewolf senses?" I exclaimed.

"No, if I saw you walk in blind, I'd stare too" Tristan laughed, a strained laugh, a forced laugh. It was silent. Awkward silence. My forehead began to throb and I had a massive headache. My vision went black and all I saw were two familiar eyes open wide. When I woke up, it was like I never fainted. As if I blinked.

"My Mother is alive" I opened my eyes wide.

"What?" Channing looked at me.

"I saw her wake up, she is okay" I smile widely.

"What are you talking about?" Tristan coughed.

"I just saw a vision, my mom's eyes opened" I said in a giddy tone.

"Well where is she?" Tristan smiled. I tried to focus really hard. Hard on what I wanted to be showed. She was in a cage, she looks so young. A woman walks forward smiling. She was a very pretty lady, but you could tell by her eyes she was up to no good.

"My dear Scarlett, so glad you could finally join me" The lady smiled.

"Let me go jenivive" My mom yelled.

"Not until we get the rest of your kin, who is it, your daughter. She is actually watching this right now" Jenivive waved in my direction.

"You wanna come find your mother, well here is my address" Jenivive started spitting out words and numbers. "If you forget just look at your hand, I burned the address there" She smiled wickedly.

"Don't Evelyn, it's a trap" My Mother yelled.

"Well we best get going, a lot of torture on the way" Jenivive laughed.

"I love you, Evelyn, always know that honey, I love you and I know that I am always with yo-" She was cut off when I came back to focus.

"I know where they have her" Tears whelmed in my eyes.

"Where is it?!" Channing shouted.

"Jenivive was dumb enough to say the address, I burned it in my arm" I lied. I show them the address and they immediately go to tell Michael. "I'm coming, Mom" I said to myself.