Red Change

*View of Evelyn*

"Channing?" I yell out in the deserted cabin. "Tristan?" I shout. I walk around and see a glass orb on the porch. It had swirls of darkness and red within it. I pick it up and examine it closely. My mind is filled with blackness. When I finally can see again. It's black and white, I am by a window. It's snowing. Inside I see Channing! I knock on the window, he doesn't hear me. He is with a woman, she was beautiful. She had on a Christmas dress and was obviously pregnant. Channing looked so happy. Happier than I ever could imagine him. He leaned over and kissed her. My eyes darkened a bit. Could that be my mother. We don't look alike. She had chestnut eyes and hair. A loud bang echoes from the door. The lady stands up and opened the door. She is pulled outside quickly. Channing continues hanging up the stockings.

"Hun? Who was it?" He lifts an eyebrow and turns to look at the door. It's left wide open. He stands up and walks slowly towards it. I creep around the house and watch as he walks through the door and falls to his knees. I began running to him. I tried to screaming but nothing came out. He couldn't see me either. I turn the corner and see the pregnant lady dead. She has been stabbed multiple times in the stomach and head. There were words carved into her stomach. "Love, Michael" I stammered backwards and let out a large gasp. My vision goes black and I finally see again. I'm in the cabin. I throws down the glass orb and it shatters to a million pieces, it felt like slow motion. I let out scream. I look up and see someone unexpected. He had bright blue eyes and black hair. He was an angel with the biggest wings I've ever seen. He looked protective. I wanted to hug him, I could see something in his eyes, I sensed pain, and lots of guilt. He lowered himself to the ground where his wings hung down. He fell to his knees, and tears began streaming down his face. He lifted his arms up, beckoning me. I ran to him, as fast as I could, I stretched my arms out wide and jumped into his arms. He had me in an embrace. He wrapped his wings around me and put his hand on my head. That moment I realized the stranger I was hugging, was far from a stranger, he was my father.

"Evelyn, I have searched everywhere for you" He smiled.

"I wish I could say the same, but I didn't know you exsisted" I laughed through the tears.

"I'm taking you to your real home" He grabbed my hand and effortlessly flew in the sky. We landed on a gigantic tree branch. I looked around to see the faces of angels chaotically running through the hallways, like in a military camp. I followed my father through the large caverns of the tree.

"I'm not sure Tristian and Chamuel told you about me, my name is Michael" He continued walking.

"Channing told me about you, he called you Caleb" I frowned remembering that he said that after he got his memories back, he changed. Michael was about to say something when an scared woman came and whispered something in his ear. He began running off.

"Stay there" He commanded me. Instead I followed him. She said something about Channing. I ran a little slower than him so he wouldn't see me. He turned the corner and into a door. Where I heard yelling. I turned and looked into the room. Channing was laying on a table, he had wings. They were limp and hanging, he was screaming and squirming. Michael turned and looked at me.

"You.... You don't need to see this" He looked sad and hopeless.

"He is my friend, I've known him longer than I've known you!" I yell angrily as he shuts the door.

*view of Channing*

I had my wings around Red. We where in Caleb's mind. In this memory Michael and Gabriel were kissing. I shielded her with my feathers, she looked like she was about to cry. Until I felt her warmth on my skin, I raidiated happiness and compassion, she could feel it to. I blink and I'm somewhere else.

"I needed you!" Red yelled. "Guess where you were? Playing house!" She screamed. I don't remember this one. I put my hand out to touch her, but she began turning to sand. I tried to embrace her but was only met with air. I heard a loud ear piercing scream. "Channing, help!" It was Red. I ran and found her. It was me, I was stabbing her. I ran and pushed myself off of her. I took his knife and stabbed my doppelganger. I looked at Red, and carved in her chest was "Love, Channing".

"How could you do this to me!" She yelled. I heard a baby cry and Red disappeared. The crying faded in and out. I see Evelyn at a distance.

"You killed her" She sobbed.

"What?" I frowned.

"You're the reason she is dead" Evelyn had an angry look. She stood up and yelled loudly. Red bled through her shirt. She was shot. She fell forward, she began crying and sobbing. I look up and the person who shot her was Christine. My fiance, the one who died.

"You know what I realized, Channing?" She smiled and began feeling around the gun. "Everyone you love, dies" She continued "As soon as you said hi, I was dead, you're a poisonous gas that kills anyone who gets close" He smiled creepily. I stood up and pulled the gun from her. I aimed it straight at her and shot her repetitively. Multiple wounds ozzed a black liquid.

"You're wrong" I shouted. "You're wrong!" I yelled. "You're wrong" I sobbed and fell to my knees. My eyes flew open and I was in an examing room. Michael and nurses stood above me.

"I knew you could do it" Michael patted me on the back as I sat up.