I grab his hand in mine and head back to my room, only because it is more private than the open space on the first floor. Once the door shuts behind us I turn to him. "You wanted to take me out on a date tomorrow afternoon?" I ask him.

He nods his head. "Yes, just the two of us. Well there of course will be security nearby, and we will be in public part of the time so we will have to be careful. But, I made part of the arrangements already so some of the night can be ours alone."

"Night? You said 3:30pm." I arch my eyebrow in confusion.

"Ah, part of it is a surprise, but I do plan on us being out until at least shortly after dark." He sheepishly replies.

"  He sheepishly replies

"Oh, that makes sense." Sort of I suppose. I pause for a second. "I wanted to apologize, I didn't get back to you right away. I only had the opportunity to read the letter just now. But, as for the date of course I will go out with you. Even if we have to wade through several fans swarming around us I would still want to go out and spend time with you alone. Although I must admit the latter is definitely not a preferred situation."

He laughs slightly at that before pulling me close to him and pecking me lightly on the lips. "Well, I look forward to tomorrow then."

I ponder over what he might have arranged, but I know if I think it over too much that I will probably unintentionally spoil the surprise. I do at least need to know one thing first though. "What should I wear tomorrow?"

His eyes darken with a hint of desire after our light kiss, and I only barely manage to ignore that look on his face. He blinks for a second to regain composure and consider my question. "Dress casually, and make sure you will be warm."

Jimin won't release me from his arms. I clear my throat for a second before making a suggestion to him. "Uh. You should probably go back downstairs and help Jk with the dishes."

He pauses for a second, despite my helpful reminder. "I have a feeling he will be done with them before I get back."

I sigh. "We have time tomorrow. You should at least look like you made an effort to help him finish."

This time it's his turn to sigh. "Okay, you are probably right."

The next few hours of course were spent sorting through my closets and recent purchases trying to decide what I should wear tomorrow. He said casual, dress warm, and since he said we would be in public I gathered we might be walking a bit. So, I definitely opted for not wearing heels, not that I wear them often to begin with. Once I had nearly everything straightened out there was a knock on my door.

I answer it to find Joon on the other side. "Uh, Daisy? Did you forget?"

My mouth fell open. Forget? What was I supposed to remember?

He sighs when he sees the look of confusion on my face. "I told you that some of the housekeeping staff would be here today, and that you should be prepared to meet them."