Chapter 34: Death or death

For a second the dull throbbing subsided. Hana sighed in relief. Clenching my fists, she pushed herself up . Only to be pulled down again. Not by gravity. By a hand.

Hana instinctively whipped around, ready to attack. Before she could even take a good look at the person, a hard object came into contact with her forehead. She stumbled back, her ankle landing in a awkward position. That was either going to be sprained or twisted. She pushed through the pain and stepped forward, delivering a classic knee-to-groin trick. She then grabbed his arm that was about hit her, twisted it tight around his back. That barely lasted for a second.

He was way too strong for her. With a single flick, the two of them switched position, he had twisted Hana's arm so hard she had heard a small snap.

Jisung where are you?

She started to panic when he brought up a rope. Before she knew it, it was wrapped tightly around her neck, cutting off her air supply.

"S-stop! I- I can't-" Hana clawed at his hand uselessly, screaming silently, gasping for breathe. She felt life slipping away from her as her heart, once  beating quickly, was now slowly down.

With one last attempt, her hands fell to the side as the last ounce of energy escapes her. He smiled in satisfaction at the limp girl and swiftly tied her up with the rope. Tossing her into his partners arm's, he took out his walkie talkie.

"Boss we got her."

__

There was a numbing pain settling in her chest when her eyes fluttered open. Her shocked lungs expanded as she forces a starling cry out her dry throat. Then another. High, hard, angry yelps first the room as she tried to loosen the thick ropes that left burn marks against her wrists and the back of her calves.

She stopped struggling. Then, her eyelids squeezed shut. She waited, learning anticipation and disappointment. She took three short, desperate gulps, drawing in the unfamiliar air. Hana tried again, this time louder, more desperate, until a cold, metallic object came into contact with her neck.

"Good girl. Be quiet. One more scream and." Siyeon trailed off. Pressed the blade until droplets of red showed on Hana's neck.
"It's your choice. Death or death. Same fate as your pathetic parents."

Le gasp
Well
Pretends to be surprise