Chapter 12: I'm Back

Jisung P.OV.
My heart stopped for a second. Or two.

Did Hana just...

My hand uncontrollably reached up and to touch the place where Hana patted my cheeks. I felt my body burning up. I may or may not have a tiny crush on Hana. Ok. I have huge crush on Hana.

Hana P.O.V.
I froze in my seat, realizing what I just did.

I just patted Park Jisung on his cheeks.

Gosh.

I patted Jisung on his cheeks.

I was malfunctioning.

Would he think of me as a flirt? Would he think that I was a disgusting girl? Why wouldn't my brain work faster than my hands ? I took a deep breathe and turned around, acting as if nothing happened. I avoided Jisung's gaze until the bell rang, signaling the start of the lessons.

-After school-

I made an excuse to Jisung and went to the toilet. Shutting the door behind me, I stared at myself in the dirty mirror. My cheeks were flushed red and my hair was mildly messy. I thought of what happened in the morning and my red cheeks became an even darker shade of red.

Suddenly, the door slammed open again, revealing Siyeon. I gulped nervously, slinging my bag over my shoulders and I walked briskly towards the door. A hand stopped me.

"Hello Hana. Shall we start where we left of two years ago?" A menacing smirk appeared on her face and a small pocketknife was twirled around between her fingers.

No, I thought. No. She haven't laid a single finger on me since end of middle school. She haven't sunk that knife into my skin since. She walked towards me, and I stumbled backwards, until my back hit the wall. With a kick of her leg, the toilet door was shut.

"Let's start again."

Renjun P.O.V.
"Where is Hana?"

I asked Jisung. Jisung shrugged and said she said she was in the toilet. It had been 30 minutes. Nobody goes to the toilet for half an hour.

"Gosh, this bitch. I'm calling her." I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. After 7 tries, my patience was running really thin.

"Did she really go the toilet?" Jaemin questioned and we exchanged looks.

"Definitely not."

Hana P.O.V.
God, fucking Renjun.

Why did he call me.

If he didn't call me, I don't think there would be theses cuts on my thighs now.

Siyeon literally exploded when she saw the caller ID was her beloved boyfriend. Out of rage and anger, she sunk the pocketknife into my thigh, carving words into it while throwing punches to my stomach.

After, she ran off in a frenzy, locking the toilet door behind her. Now, I was a bloody mess sitting on the dirty tiled floor. I was physically and mentally unable to get up.

This was way worse than middle school days. Punches were thrown on me everywhere, my stomach, face and all. The words she carved made me fall apart more.

Slut
Idiot
Fucker

I guess she heard the rumours.

You must be thinking 'Damn Hana quickly call the boys with your phone,' but my phone is currently situated in the toilet bowl, broken with irreversible damages from Miss Park Fucking Siyeon. I tried to push my myself up with whatever energy remained and successfully managed to get up, holding onto the sink. I watched as the red, crimson liquid dripped down. It brought back memories of middle school.

Siyeon followed me everywhere during those days, that same pocketknife she held behind her back, was only taken out in the rarely used girls toilet and was laced with blood, my blood, every day after school.

I heard footsteps come from outside. It sounded like they were running. For a split second, I thought it was the boys. I pounded my hands onto the sink, hoping they could hear me from outside. The footsteps stopped. And they started again, this time, it became louder and I knew they were headed for the toilet.

"Hana! Is that you?" Jisung.

"Yes! Please help me!" I screamed back. But this was a girls toilet. They couldn't come in...

"Bang!" The door was slammed open and my jaw dropped onto the ground at the sight of Jaemin holding two pins and Jisung's leg hanging midair from the kick. The two pins from Jaemin's hands fell onto the ground with two clinks and their mouths too, fell agape at the sight of me.

"Holy shit."

An hour later

Doyoung raised one questioning eyebrow at me and I lowered two nonanswering eyebrows back. The dreamies had got me back at their home and Doyoung had a fright of his life when he saw me. He was cleaning up my wounds with Dream crowded around behind me. I could even feel their fists clenching up.

"Who did it?" Everyone asked simultaneously. I shiver at their dangerously low voice.

Your girlfriend, Huang Renjun. Your fucking girlfriend who was my bully for 3 years and is starting to again.

Of course I don't say that. I shake my head instead. They probably, no, will, explode if they found out it was Siyeon. She would kill me then too. Doyoung sighed harshly and took a deep breathe.

"Hana, do you trust us?"

Did I trust them?