Chapter 30: The Truth Untold

Hana P.O.V.

I was awoken by a light tapping on my shoulder.

"Hana, lunch?" I shook my head slightly.

"Come on, you haven't eaten for 2 days," I looked down at his pale face and shook my head again. Jisung sighed and walked over, sitting down beside me.

"Hana, don't worry. The doctors said that he would wake up soon."

"It's been 2 days already." I whined and laid my head down onto Jisung's shoulder. He patted my head comfortingly.

"Let's get some lunch, then we'll come back, okay?" I gave in and stood up, shooting a small smile at him.

"Let's go."

__

Renjun P.O.V.

She was chasing Hana. And she wouldn't stop. The gunshots fired made my heart palpitate and the gap between them shortened. I tried to run forward to stop her, but the more I ran, the more further they seemed.

"Hana!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Hana stopped in her tracks and looked at me in the eye. Suddenly, the other female fired at Hana again. This time hitting her square in the chest. The tears slipped down my face as Hana slowly vanished...

"Renjun!" My eyes shot open, a tight feeling around my face.

"No Hana! She's chasing you!" My voice was hoarse, and desperate.

I looked around and saw Hana with some of the members, looking at me worriedly. I looked down and realized everything was white. Looking to my side, I saw numerous tubes sticking out from my arms and body, connected to a machine that emitted a monotone beeping sound. I felt my heart speed up as I realized where I was. The monotonous beeping started to speed up too.

"Renjun, what's wrong?" She gently cupped my face in her hands, which were ice cold. I couldn't erase that horrific scene from my mind.

"She... she..."

Taeyong motioned for us to continue as he and the other stepped out of the room, leaving the two of us in a room, a comforting silence settling over us. At first, my brain was fuzzy. Then, I started to remember what had happened before I blacked out.

"Renjun. Where's the money?"

"I'm sorry I really don't have it anymore." Then was when I realised through my shaking voice. I was weak. I was scared. I was scared of a girl 10 cm shorter than me.

"Weak." She scoffed at me, before throwing a punch onto my cheek. It stung, but I tried kept my poker face.

"Remember our deal?" She smirked, knowing how I was going to react.

"No. You leave Hana out of this." My voice was firm, no more uncertainty.

"Then give me the money." With that, a kick shoved me off my balance. I guess those sleepless nights had finally took a toll on me. My fast reflex failed me and I came tumbling down.

"Why do you even hate her so much?" I whispered out weakly as she continuously threw harsh kicks and punches to me. I felt a metallic taste forming in my mouth.

"Because, firstly, she stole my boyfriend. Secondly." She stopped herself and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"I don't know. I just want to kill her." With that, she turned around and walked off, my eyes catching a glimpse of silver in her hands.

"No!" I pounced onto her, the knife digging into my stomach as her hand shot backwards. I bent into half as the pain shot through my whole body. Pulling her with me, I watched helplessly as the blood poured out of my stomach.

"You aren't going to lay on finger on her." I mustered out as the expression on her face twisted.

"I can, and you're the only obstacle in the way," Blood, my blood, spilt out of my mouth and stomach as she thrusted the knife in and out. With a final stab, she threw the knife down beside me, making a dramatic exit.

"Siyeon..." She turned around, for a second, a glimpse of sadness, regret, empathy, flashed across her eyes.

But it disappeared within an instance as she walked off into the darkness. The pain slowly subsided as my vision blurred and I fell onto unconsciousness.