Chapter 2 pt 1: Shot

Renjun P.O.V.
"Take me, don't hurt Hana." I whispered out in a fake hurt hushed tone and raised both my hands up. Junghee looked more than surprised as a psychic smile beamed on his face and he pushed Hana to the side forcefully.

Just before he grabbed my arm, I looked back at the Dreamies and raised my eyebrow twice at them. It was a code that we created for emergencies. Junghee harshly grabbed me and hooked an arm around my neck. "Since you guys killed our leader, I'm going to kill yours! Right in front of your eyes! Any last words sweeite?" He shouted in a shrilling voice that echoed in the empty mall.
At moments like these, I wonder to myself where the fuck the police is.

"Well yes, I have some last words. I would like to tell you that... Fuck you Junghee." Before he could react, I grabbed his arm and twisted it to his back. Kicking him in his side, he fell to the ground and the dreamies started firing at his guards.

"You bastard! Leave no mercy to them! Fire!" He screamed struggled to get out of my grip. I looked up and saw Hana standing there, shaking badly and I didn't miss those tears that slipped out of her eyes. I expertly flicked his gun out from his hand and pointed it at his brain. "Well any last words Mr Kang Junghee?"

He looked up at me and smiled, revealing all his yellow crooked teeth. I cringed at the sight. "What about you?" He snapped back. In the corner of my eye, I saw Hana gasp and shout, " Renjun! Behind you!"

"Bang!"

A excruciatingly sharp pain shot up my hip and without hesitation, I pressed down my finger on the trigger and he was dead. Just one year after Mark killed their previous leader and their current one is dead. I felt my knees buckle as I crashed to the ground. Rolling onto my back, I caught sight of the guard who had just shot me was lying on the floor, blood pouring out a hole in his chest and Jaemin was standing behind him. Good old Jaemin. I knew I could trust him.

I quickly scanned around and sighed in relief at the fact that the rest of the dreamies had taken out most of the guards already and a smile crept up to my face. Hana ran up to me with a tearful face and knelt down beside me.

"Renjun! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She breathed out as she looked for something to help to stop the bleeding . Just then, I heard a flurry of footsteps and I saw 127 at the doorway of the mall. All of the guards were dead already and the dreamies had started to run towards me.

"Quickly get Renjun out! The police is about to come!" I looked down at my hip and boy, it was bad. The bullet had hit right below my hip bone and there was blood everywhere. Hana's hands were pressing against my wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. I felt a pair of strong hands carry me up and everyone broke into a run towards the doorway. "Jeno..." I whispered out as the pain started to get unbearable. I wanted to protest when Jisung had pulled Hana with him but I couldn't. Black spots started to appear in my vision and the last thing I heard was desperate voices calling out my name before I fell into a pool of darkness.