Chapter 27 pt 2: Tattos and Piercings

Renjun P.O.V.

"Renjun?" My heart flipped as I heard Ten's voice from behind. He looked at me with stern eyes as I pulled him by the hand into his room.

"Wait Hyung. Please don't ask questions. I think I'm bleeding from the back, help me please." I asked as I felt a warm liquid trickle down the back of my head. Ten gasped and immediately went to get his first aid kit.

"What happened? Why are you up so early anyways?"

If you tell anyone, anyone at all, she's also dead.

"Uh nothing, a delivery came." He raised an eyebrow.

"And I fell down the stairs." For a second, it looked as if he didn't believe me. Then he laughed.

"You clumsy shithead." I sighed in relief.

"Wait, also don't tell Hana please, she's going to freak out and kill me." I begged Ten, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Seriously, are you that scared of her?" I smiled sheepishly.

If she finds about this, she's dead too.

No hyung, I'm not scared of Hana. I'm scared of her.

__

"Renjun, where's your tattoo?" I looked at Hana.

"On my ass." She hit me playfully and whined.

"Nah just kidding. It's on my ankle." I rolled up my long pants, revealing a black NCT logo.

"Woah, cool. Do all of you guys have it?" I smiled, realising what she was trying to say.

"You want one too?"

"Well duh. I am a member already." She whispered, rolling her eyes. I scooted closer to her and whispered back, "Angel are you scared?" She shook her head and stared back.

"Only if you don't come with me."

So a little while later, we found ourselves in Kun's little shed outside in the garden. Hana did not expect that mama Kun was the one that did all our tattoos.

"Where'd you wanna get it?" 

"On my ass."

"Then I'll get Renjun to do that."

"Glad to do so," I grinned and answered. Hana smacked my arm.

"Just kidding. I don't know where I should get it on. Hm... can I get it on my neck?" Kun's foreheads pinched and I muttered, "Brave girl."

__

"Ow, this stings. Anyway I thought it might be Johnny or Taeyong who did your tattoos, not Kun."

"Angel, Kun can be really scary if he wants to," I shuddered at the thought.

"Can I get a piercing too?"

"Greedy girl haha- ow, sorry, ok let's go." We headed towards the shop where we usually get our piercings.

"Hey, Renjun! I see you got a friend?" I greeted Taemin with a fistbump.

"Nah, it's girlfriend," I said, emphasising on girl. He smirked as Hana's cheeks turned tomato red.

"Anyways, she wants a piercing." He caught a glimpse of Hana's tattoo.

"New member?" I nodded. Taemin was part of a gang too, the legendary Shinee. Much respected throughout the mafia community, even by their enemies. They were our seniors in a way. He smiled and reached out for a handshake with Hana.

"Hana, congratulations. Strong girl you are to be the first one of NCT."

__

"Wow..." I was speechless. Hana was hot. With the new tattoos and piercings, yes, she got 2 in one go, she looked like a new girl altogether. My girl.

"Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies," She gently pushed up my chin, grabbing my arm.

"Bye Taemin! Thanks!" He waved and stifled a giggle at my dumbfounded state.