Chapter 58 • best friend

Joshs pov

I heard rustling noises again not to far away from me. I soon realized that it was footsteps. I hid in the shadows. My wings turned black, as I hid. Whoever it was it wasn't Jenna. I watched as a shadowy figure walked towards me. I was scared and frozen in the spot I was in.

"J-Josh?!?" I heard the figure speak.

Oh my god.

I ran out of where I was hiding and wrapped my arms around the persons small frame.

It was my best friend.

Tyler

Tyler Joseph

I cried into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me and cried as well. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

He's back but how it's been years...

"Tyler...how?" I said as I continued to hug him and cry on him. He sighed and took a deep breath.

"Josh...you're a angel..?" He asked as we pulled away. "Yeah.." I answered, and looked down. He stepped back slightly, causing me to look up. "Josh...I-I'm a demon." I looked at him as he bit his lip and looked down. I wasn't surprised and glad he was being honest with me.

"I knew it. I knew you couldn't have been dead." I said as I remembered the dream that I had.

Shit...

I pushed the thought away and tried to focus on Tyler. "Why can't demons and angels just be happy..?" I blurted out. I was just annoyed and it frustrated me.

Why couldn't there just be peace between them

"So..Tyler..where have you've been.." I said hesitantly. He did brush off the question the first time... maybe it was something big...

"It's a long story..." he trailed off and looked down. "Well we got time." I said and smiled reassuringly at him when he looked back up at me.

A/N - I know this is short but I wanted their reunion to have a chapter of its own.