Chapter 7 • Fallen

Josh's pov

I looked ahead at brendon.
I felt frozen. Like I couldn't move.
I snapped out of it as Zack, Jenna, and Sarah ran up to him. I ran up to them. "Call 911" Zack said as he left to go onto the stage I guess to cancel the show. I took out my phone noticing that I was shaking I shook off my thoughts. I need to stay strong for Brendon and for myself ..even if I didn't feel it.

I walked away as someone picked up the phone. Sarah in Jenna's arms. "Alright sir an ambulance is on its way hang on " the police officer said. "Alright" I said as I hung up and went back to the group. "Ambulance is on its way" I said as I looked at the girls then I leaned down by Brendon side and put him in my arms. "It's going to be okay just hold on bren" I said so only he could hear as I moved a strand of hair out of his face. My thoughts were soon flooded with anxiety and dark ones. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks.
I can't lose him
I can't let him go..
                        Don't lie to yourself..

Brendon's pov

It was all just darkness
I opened my eyes and I looked around I was laying on a bed. Where am I this must be a dream right ? Or am I dun for and I am dead an this is heaven. I tried to move but I couldn't. I looked an noticed that I was tied down to the bed. Shit I thought to myself as I looked around the room again. It was on the tip of my tongue. I looked around trying to see if I could find the answer. It the pictures on the wall or any clue. It all came together as a boy walked in the room..

George Ryan Ross 3rd

Josh's pov

Finally the ambulance had arrived. I held his hand the whole time looking at him zoned out not understanding what the people were saying. Jenna snapped me out of my thoughts we were in the parking lot, I looked away from Brendon who was now out of the venue an on a stretcher. "Josh you go with Brendon in the ambulance I am going to drive Sarah to the hospital. I moved my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead I nodded as I focused back on Brendon. I was zoned in an out during the ride there answering the questions that the nurse asked then snapping back into my own thoughts.

I looked at brendon more closely noticing that there was some bandages on his face  the blood slowly soak up on the bandage. I guess he got those when he feel hopefully they aren't deep I thought as I looked at him. Our hands still connected together. We soon arrived at the hospital. I got out the nurse that I had talk to before told me to stay in the waiting room inside the hospital as they took Brendon into the Emergency room.

How bad was he I thought. I just stood there watching as they took him in and they where gone. Now only time would tell. I stayed outside the hospital still broken up from what happened. I started to tear up as anxiety kicked in big time. More and more voices. Soon Sarah and Jenna arrived and parked the car I put on my hood so they couldn't see my face.

"Brendon's in the ER. The nurse told us to wait in the waiting room and just wait to see." I said I didn't look at them I just couldn't. Jenna understood that an Sarah and her went inside the hospital. I stayed outside for a little longer the moments of the beginning of the day flashing through my mind. I soon went in to join the girls I took the seat in the corner.

Ryan's pov

"Miss me"

A/N - CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN KINDA XD
Hope you enjoyed this chapter !