Chapter 6 • Falling

A/N - going back to the last chapter. I have no intention of hurting Sarah,Jenna,Brendon,and josh.
AN THREE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK WOO MAYBE FOUR HEHEH
Let's dive back in to it heheheh

Brendon's pov

Josh, Jenna, Sarah and I were all talking till zack came in once again and told us it was time to get ready. I looked over at josh who was across the room from me on the couch a I smiled and he smiled back as we both got up. "See you later ladies don't do any dirty work in here missy's." I said and smirked and looked at Sarah. She blushed and smirked and looked back at me. " go Bren you bf is waiting " she said an looked at me and then to Jenna me and josh headed out towards the B stage.

Josh's pov

Zack, Brendon, and I finally made it to the b stage. The fans around some steam, other sing lyrics in talk I ignore them and keep my focus on Brendon. I look at him and slime an he smiles back. He sits on the piano and start to play this is gospel on piano. The fans soon sing back softly as they all take out here phones. They wave them back on forth with the flashlight on. I look up at Brendon the whole time.  The lights and the white confetti fall onto him. Makes him sparkle slightly. The song is soon over an the piano stops spinning an comes to a stop back where it was before. Brendon walks over to me and smiles he has a microphone in the other hand the same on he used the first half of the concert.  "Are you ready" he says into my ear as he moves closer to me. I smile and nod back he takes my hand. He starts to sing death of a bachelor.  We walk hand an hand through the crowd. Brendon letting go here and there to hug fans. I don't mind it as I watch some fans on the side of us smile. I don't care what they think about us holding hands. I am lying to myself because I do. Fans take pictures of us an I look at some. Soon we are out of the crowd, Brendon was covered in sweat and he needed to get back to the stage.  "Race me back to the stage" he looked at me an said with a grin. I looked at him and smirked. Brendon bolted. I chuckled as I ran after him looking at him dead ahead.?

Brendon's pov

I ran knowing that I need to get back to the stage quick and to beat josh. I was doing fine. Till I tripped on something that I didn't pay attention to on the ground.

Then it was just darkness...

A/N - HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AN CLIFFHANGER