Chapter 4 • The confession

A/N - OH BOY ITS BEEN FOREVER SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN GONE AND THANKS FOR 159 READS NOW LETS HOP BACK IN

Josh's pov

Jealously soon came over me as I watched how Sarah kissed Brendon an soon went off. It always seemed to come in here and there especially when they were around. Ever since Brendon my emotions were all over the place. I started to fall for him. I looked at Brendon as he walked over to someone car an sat on the hood with a guitar. I zoned out as I looked at him as he strummed the guitar. The sunset shining down on him making him look even more handsome. I snapped out of my thoughts as Jenna walked up in front of me. "Earth to joshhhhh" she said as she looked at me. "huh" I said as I looked away from Brendon and back at her. "Me and Sarah are going to go grab something" she said smiling and slightly blushing. "Okay" I said as I looked at her and smiled back as I watched them walk off. As they were soon out of sight I looked back over at Brendon. My heart started beating my lovely dovey emotions kicked in. I walked over to Brendon and sat on the hood next to him. I was surprised he didn't notice me. I looked at him and smiled slightly. He looked at the sunset he changed the best and started to say girls/girls/boys. I looked at the sunset with him. Thoughts flooding my mind. Should I tell him or shouldn't I he's dating Sarah... I snapped out of my thoughts as he look at me and smiled.
I looked back at him and slightly blushed. "Bren..can I tell you something" I looked down at the ground and back at him once he started to speak. "Yeah you can tell my anything josh," His eyes twinkled slightly from the sunlight shining lightly down on us. "Ever since we met..I couldn't stop thinking about you. You couldn't get out of my head..."
I pause and look away form him then back. Here we go I thought. "I love you Brendon." I looked at him I leaned in an kissed him. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I felt like I was whole. I finally got to put my lips on his and god this feeling is amazing. I pulled away but kept our foreheads connected and smiled more than I had in a while.
Brendon brushed over my lips and moved to my ear. "I love you to Josh"
My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. He moved away slightly but still looked at me. Those chocolate brown eyes that I can get lost in. He looked away from me and down at his phone as it buzzed. "I have to go get ready bye love" he said an grinned as he looked at me. Brendon put the guitar behind his back an walked back to the venue. Lost in thought and blushing red. I finally did it.

"I asked out Brendon Boyd Urie." I looked at the sunset smiling brightly the moments that just happened flooded my head.

A/N - THE SHIP IS ON THE WATER !!
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
I hope to be posting a new one sometime this weekend
581 words !
Vote it would mean a lot and just yeah! Thank you for the support!