Chapter 42• work deal

A/N - we love when the app seems to be glitching

Brendon's pov

"Hello dick"

"Told you nothing changed with him" Ryan said. I gave him a death glare. "You are guilty for every crime we have a law for..your here because we need your help."

"Oh really hmm" I grinned at him my mouth was then glued shut.

Dick

"We know that you have come into contact with one of the newbie angels and several others. As well as been kept under the rug for quite some time now. We are willing to wipe the slate clean and give you a fresh start down under. All we are asking in return is for your corporation in bring all of the Angel kind down and coming back to hell." he said with a small smirk on his face. Ryan went in front of me punched me in the gut when I didn't answer right away. I laughed, "Yeah that sounds like a pretty great deal. But I think I got a better one, how about I give you the finger and you let me walk free no guards or holdings.

"Ah urie, you disappoint me.." he stood of from the throne and walked towards me. As he did that he made slash waves with his finger.

!!!!!!!Trigger warning!!!!!!!

Which left cuts on my body. "You don't scare me." I said going to laugh. He knocked me out, "You'll be urie. You'll be." He said that was the last thing I heard as I hit the floor.

-Time skip TRIGGERING WARNING -

Joshs pov

"I'll be right back. I just have to wake up brendon." Ryan said as he went off. The guards led me to a spare bedroom in his apartment.
I didn't say or do anything. Just sat there on the bed. He left, and I felt the tears flow down. This all his fault.  Stupid Ryan. Ruined it all. I heard stuff happening but I didn't care. I shouldn't love Brendon, but I do.  I cant believe this is what happened to us. If I had died we wouldn't have been together and this wouldn't have happened.  I stoped crying and just thought about how I should have ended my life at the hospital.

Brendon's pov

As I started to wake back up again instantly I thought of him."What the fuck did you do to Josh!" I said as I saw Ryan was in front of me, and I noticed I was chained to a chair. "I did nothing to him at least not yet if you corporate." I growled at him as he took out something and cut my arm. "Lets see how long you can go for.."

—-time skip again BABY—-

Josh's pov

I heard Brendon. I cant interrupt what they were saying.

Come on josh don't go.

I stayed put wondering if he had blades or anything to hurt him. I thought as I scanned the room. I heard someone yell finally. It sounded like Brendon's voice. As much as I wanted to help I couldn't make myself move. I'm in that state of depression again. Like when Debby and I broke it off.

Wow this is great, huh?
Just me and my thoughts

"Like always.." I said with a sigh.
I soon heard footsteps heading closer to the room that I was in. I just sat there and curled up into a ball. I didn't want to move. I was a mess. It was probably Ryan heading this way.

Perfect timing.

Ryan's pov

I started to open the door to the room where josh was in. Brendon's blood was still on my hands. I smirked slightly as I opened the door, and looked at josh who was curled up into a ball. I walked over to him.  "Don't want to ruin what ever is going on but you can see your boy," I said as he sat up and looked at me. "For how long," he said back.

"You'll know."

//
A/N
42 chapters..
1.67k reads WOW :") never thought it would get this much reads and continue to.

Almost on 200 reads for the second chapter :") it took a year and a good amount of months and it's worth it. Thank y'all so much. Stay alive