Chapter 30 • presence

A/N - Wowie 30 chapters :")) this was the part that my fren said to make it a fanfic. Look at how far it got and how far it has to come.

Brendon's pov

Once I parked in the hospital parking lot, I ran in. Not caring about the doctors and nurses calling out for me to stop. Or that there is a wait. Who are you trying to see. I turned one hall and saw Sarah. I light up slightly as I ran up looking at her aiming for the door infront of her. Once I was a few inches away I ended up in Sarah's arms. She rapped her arms around me. "Love, chill. He's okay, Jenna is in the room with him." She said in a soft tone. "What is it." I said as she broke up the hug and looked at me. "Sarah-" she pulled me into the room. "What was that for!" I said in a pissed off tone as I looked at her giving her a look. "A doctor was heading our way alright." Before I could respond a voice I never thought I would hear again spoke.

"Brendon"

Joshs pov

I looked at one of my best friends, the man that I loved. The person that I cared for, thought of once every single day. Brendon Boyd Urie. I single tear rolled down my cheek. "Brendon" I said and held back a sob. He looked at me and smiled "J-josh" he choked up. I smiled as he walked towards me. He bent over and rapped his arms around me. I looked up and saw Sarah smile while looking at us, standing in the doorway and I smiled back. She stepped out and closed the door behind her. "I thought I lost you!" He said. "You could never lose me love" I reassured him.

Really

Brendon's pov

I broke the hug and put my hand in his. That's when I felt a slight tingle, then a slight burning feeling. It was coming of my hand that was connected to his. I let go still looking at him, resting my hand on the side arm of his hospital bed.

What could that be from..

No it can't be...

I looked at his hand and back up at him. I smiled a little to not worry him.

He's it. Your destiny. So much for telling him who you really are when you can end his life here right now

I ignored my dark thoughts as I looked him dead in the eye as josh smiled back at me and did the same.

He was an angel

//
A/N - Dunshine got wings ;)
Just at the part where this whole idea to make this was brought up 2 years ago and a number of days