Chapter 1 • Morning

A/N } Hey frens this is my first ever story it might be crappy but  I hope you enjoy it !

Brendon pov

I had just woken up in my hotel room in Columbus Ohio . I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I slowly rolled out of bed and shut off the alarm. Rubbed my eyes and sat up. I stretched and checked the time

- 11:00 pm -

"Ughh" I said as I got up I was debating with myself to take a shower or not I ended up taking a shower an changing then I started to feel a bit hungry for food human flesh my skin slowly turned grry. I fought with myself  " no remember what happened last time "  The thoughts came back of what happened that night with Ryan and Lilly. When Ryan used us and we went against each other. I shake off my thoughts. So I didn't I just grabbed a small vile of blood and drunk it right then and there. I put it back in the mini fridge and just watched some tv then looked on social media for a bit I got about 400+ dms from fans saying how excited there were to see me tonight and to see me and to see me in there home town soon. But I saw a person in particular that caught my eye. I clicked on the username when I saw his  it was josh from twenty one pilots. We hadn't talked in forever since when we went on tour with fall out boy ,and then they went on tour now, and now we where on tour we didn't have the time to chat in a while. It was always nice to talk to him. I thought as I read what he had wrote to me.

Hey hear that you have a show tonight in Cleveland Ohio. Wanna meet up in an hour before you have to go ?

A/N} I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter will be updating the next chapter soon !