Chapter 12 • Drive

A/n another chapter wowie

Brendon's pov

Josh signed all papers so that we could just get out of here knowing my mood and state. He grabbed the door for me to walk out duffle bag in hand. "Thank you love, and also how are we going to head back to your place." I said stepping outside then looking back at him as he stepped out as well and the door shut. "Your welcome, and I have my car. Jenna and Sarah had dropped it off here not to long ago," he looked back at me and smiled. We both slowly started to walk towards the car that wasn't to far away.

Thank god..

I thought to myself, as we finally made it to Josh's car. Josh opens the door and waits there, and helps me slightly as I get in the passenger side. Pain strikes through me slightly, but it soon goes away.

I must be healing..

I shake off my thoughts as josh is in the drivers side and we start the car, my door shut and the radio turned on.The radio guys talked for a bit, but then he brought up a name and a song tilted that didn't click to me just yet. Then I realized it,

Hallelujah. Panic! At The Disco
Our band. Our song.

Non other than the first song that came on out of the blue, all of a sudden it was hallelujah. "This is number one on the song of the week. Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco" the voice died out after that and hallelujah started to play. Emotions and thoughts mixed. I was happy and sad if I had to be honest but why.. my song was on the radio. The song that was mine and Josh's.

Because tour you loser and the fans

I just shook out of my thoughts once more, as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Josh's pov

Hallelujah played on the radio, I smiled as the memory's came back. I glanced at Brendon, I noticed that he was crying. "Babe,what's wrong...?" I asked.  I regretted what I said before because I knew why he was crying. "Nothing.." he said as he glanced back at me giving back that look.

Lost, and hopeless.

As he then looked out the window and away from me, I focused back on the road. I didn't want to push him into telling me so I just nodded. "Okay..." I smiled slightly. "Heh...it's our song.." I tried to lighten up the mood. "Yeah" he said back and still looked out the window. I sighed and continued to drive. A bunch of memory's came flooding back at me. The kiss, the show,  the teasing, the words, the song, the weeks of doubt. A tear fell down my cheek, I wiped it quickly so Brendon wouldn't notice. I was just thinking so much. I am in love with this man and he can't do what he's in love with. Sing. I tried to focus on the road again as we got close to the house. Another tear fell down and I wiped it away. But multiple fell and started to fall. I wasn't sobbing but my eyes where pouring out tears.

Brendon's pov

I noticed that josh was crying as I glanced at him.

Who cares..

I knew that this would mostly like hurt but it was worth it and I was a demon anyway soooo . I unbuckled my seatbelt as josh pulled over to this side of the road. I moved over to him, over the center console, it hurt a little bit but now wasn't the time to show that to josh. I sat on his lap, I started to say comforting words to him. "Shh, it's okay love, I am right here," I said it a comforting and gentle tone. I started to sing after a bit after my words didn't calm him down completely but helped stopped it slightly. I looked at him as he looked back at me, I wiped his tear that was starting to fall on his cheek away. I kept my hand there, we both smiled slightly as he put his hand on mine. I soon moved them to his back to rub it and hug him, as I continued to sing.

I love this man and I will do anything to keep him safe.

Oh really..

He hugged me back tightly. He would probably stop soon knowing him because of my wounds and all that jazz. But I continued to hug him back and hold him, and sing as well. I soon moved so I was facing the road on his lap and started the car back up again and drove. I stopped singing slightly hopping into his thoughts. He took deep breaths and calmed down. As he was close to my back still, I felt the cold water form where he sobbed I ignored it for now and didn't mind. "Thank you love.." he said and still kept his arms around me.

We finally pulled up to josh is place, Sarah was outside crying.

A/n ~
Wowie a new chapter after a month by now. Hopefully posting another one soon and also more demons stuffs