Chapter 40 • mission accomplished

A/N CHAPTER 40 BABY I KNOW ITS KINDA SHORT BUT STILL HOPE U ENJOY

Some time earlier and now ...

Josh pov

Brendon hasn't come back upstairs in about 5 minutes.

Where is he..

I started to get worried. I went down stairs. I didn't see anything to weird. Then, I felt something. Something was off. I looked in every room. Nothing. I soon came across the last room and opened the door...only to see Ryan messing with Brendon. I felt this temperate rise on my body. I felt my head get hot, along with my face. I also felt my eyes change and my wings come out. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!' I screamed as I looked at him holding brendon with a knife to his neck.

RYAN POV

"Nothing" I said with a smile. He stepped closer.

the myth was true

"Ah ah ah. One wrong step and your lover boy over here gets cut off the chopping block." I said as I looked at him dead in the eyes then to brendon. He lowly growled. "Josh don't listen to him-" brendon said. I cut him off by snapping my fingers, melting his mouth. "Some people can't just get the point to be quiet." I said with a huff. "Anyway,
this is how it's going to work. You get off your little high hours,  drop your little wings. Let us leave like this never happened. Or he dies and you think you were the one who did it and have to live with it for the rest of your life. What's its going to be baby." I said and looked at him. There was a long moment of silence.

"I have to do everything my self." I said, I cut at Brendon's arm. I looked dead in Josh's eye the entire time. He slowly came at me as I did, angels held him back. "Your favorite dream" I whispered in Brendon's ear. I soon dropped brendon not caring as I walked towards josh. Josh was going to say something when I cut him off, as he squirmed about. "We are going to have such a great time together." I said as I bent down to get to his level as I squished his checks then put two of my fingers to his forehead and he passed out. "Take them outside I'll be right out" I said. They didn't say a word as duo by duo walked out with the to idiots.

This was going to be fun.

I quickly wrote a note in Brendon's hand writing. I put the pen down and walked out the front door. I looked at the four guys. "Good work. You'll get your pay when we get them back." I said and snapped my fingers.

///
A/N

I know this is shorter than usual but hey it's something! WOWIE 40 chapters and 2 years ago I guess yesterday when I'm writing this I wrote chapters 4 and 5 after being gone for a bit.