Chapter 43 • simple and sweet

A/N // :") second chapter hit 200 :")

Josh's pov

"An if you try to help your lover boy in anyway or yourself there will be consequences so just be warned." he said as I walked past Ryan and headed to the door. "Okay." I said as I shut the door behind me and went to find Brendon.

Shit, I can't use tools to help me or Brendon

I went down a few flights of stairs into a what was I guess the basement. That's when I saw him. "Brendon!" I said as I ran up to him and rapped my arm around him. I felt like crying but I put a smile on.

I love him so much and at least
I get to see him for how long

Brendon pov

"Josh!" I said as he hugged me. As he hugged me tighter more and more pain shot though me.

Brendon keep it together come on. Brush it off.

I looked Josh over to see if Ryan did anything to him as we broke the hug. He looked at me concerned. "D-Did I hurt you," he said in a concerned tone. "It's okay." "Oh..okay..good." he said with a weak smile. "I really missed you..," he said as he looked down and then back up at me. "I really missed you to." I said as I smiled slightly.

"I wish we could leave..but I don't want something worse to happen..but, let's not think about that. We are together now" He said and smiled. "Yeah I wish we could to..I wish you could leave you have nothing to do with this. I can deal with that dick. I know what he's after. Just why are you still here.. you should get to go..." I said as I tried to move but it was no use.

Joshs pov

I sighed. "Brendon....I'm apart of this because I care and love you.." I said as I stated in place.

Ryan is going to pay for this. I don't even care if I go down with him
I don't want him here anymore

"I know and I love you to...I just don't want to see you hurt..or anything worse.." he said and broke me from my thoughts. "Well...we shouldn't be talking about this now...it's already happening and we don't have much time together.." I said as I put my hand to his cheek. "What do you want to do with the time then love. I cant really move so we can't do to much sadly.." he said "yeah..that's true.." I said. An that's when a heard a ringing noise

Fuck..

I kissed Brendon and he kissed back. I cut it short. I didn't say anything, and walked away.

Don't look back at him.

Josh, don't look back at him.

I walked back upstairs and went into the room that I was in last time and sat in the corner of the room.

I already miss him..

//
A/N - stream fandom