Part 22 • Bathroom floor

A/N - wowie two chapters in one night :")

Brendon pov

With a snap I was in a clean new outfit. Going out of my demon form, as I rushed down the stairs. The pain from my wounds not kicking in then. Not yet. "Josh is house now." I said. I noticed tears in her eyes as she looked up at me, as I looked back at her. Her eyes told a story of many emotions. "Bren.." she said. "No time see you there love" Just like that I was outside Joshs place. Sarah soon by my side. "Bren, what is going on." I shot of pain ran through my body. "Brendon!" "I'm fine. Josh..he's noo.." I looked down. I could tell that Sarah was looking at me waiting. I disappeared once more into the house out side the bathroom. I could hear him behind the door.
I tried to speak but nothing came out

WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES

Sarah, came around the corner. My legs giving out from all the pain, and weakness. Sarah knocks on the door. "Joshua, what are you doing please come out. I know what you saw today. Would you really think he would do it and wouldn't say goodbye." She said, I made out through my blurred vision that tears were welling up.

Why did she mean that...
Was she talking about me..?

It was a long pause. "Sarah.. I am busy.." "I know your not busy, I know you aren't taking a shower." I grunted again.

Josh..

"Just kick the door down!" I yelled, and groaned in pain. "Please.." I said wearily as I looked up at Sarah. She did. I came face to face with him. Sarah, ran to him but it was to late. I just laid there helpless, as he looked at me with a sea of emotions in his eyes as he fell to the ground. I looked at his body on the ground.

"Sunshine.."

A/N - I was going to add a joshs pov but don't want to throw another tigger and that part was a tigger enough. Got to love getting old memories writing this. Stay alive it's worth it. I appreciate you. You are strong. Even if you don't see that I do and all the others around you.