Chapter 9 • Show me your love

A/N } woo and update heads up there's some smut

Brendon's pov

I look at Josh and smile. As he stares at me into my chocolate brown eyes, as I looked back at his mocha ones. He started to lean in towards me to kiss me. Josh was almost 2 inches away from me when I heard the door open. I wasn't in the mood to talk after what happened..and just being surrounded by a group of people. So I shut my eyes and pretended that I was still out cold.

All I needed was Josh and no one else that's all I needed right now. I nudged him slightly to move.

Josh's pov

I heard the door so I quickly sat in the chair next to Brendon's bed as he laid down. I was pushed slightly by Brendon as I sat down. I shook it off as the doctor came in and so did Jenna luckily it was them I thought to myself.
Jenna would check in on me and the doctor would check in on Brendon. "Hey guys. You just missed Brendon. He just fell back asleep." I said in a hushed tone as I looked at them. Jenna smiled and nodded. "How was he feeling when he woke up..?" The doctor asked as he walked over to a few monitors and checked them. "He was good. He panicked a little, but I helped him calm down." I said back with a smile. The memories flooded back.

Jenna winked at me because she knew my crush on Bren. I blushed but hid it with my smile. "Good when he wakes up, tell him I stopped by and tell him to call me if he has any questions or the nurses. I am just going to check his scars and stitches and I will be on my way." He turns to Jenna and me and smiled, then walks over to Brendon. I quickly moved in front of him. "Uh..don't you think you should check them when he's awake?" I asked in a panicked tone. "Well okay then..I will come back and see if the wounds that he got have healed so he can go home..looking at him now he might have to stay for a few days here but time will tell and if he is well enough he will have to rest." I watch the doctor as he walks towards the door. I sighed in relief as he walked away.

"Thank you. I will let you know when he wakes up." I say back putting on a small smile. Jenna says goodbye and they both walk out. I turned to Brendon as he opened eyes and looked back at me. I smiled I couldn't help it. MAN HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL I thought to myself. "That was a close one.." he said and rub his face with his hands moving his hair. "Yeah it was a close one" I say back walking over to his side. "Ughhh now I have wait to go hommmme at least I get to spend it with you until I heal or longer" he said in the tone of a little kid then gets seductive at the end as he smirks. I blush lightly but hide it by moving a strand of hair that was in my face. I smirk back at him. "Yeah that's true..Now..I think we were doing something." I say as I move closer to Brendon, we both look at each other smirking.

A/N } smuts time skips if you don't like it warningssss

"Shall we" he says back with a smirk before he leans in and kisses me passionately. Everything fades and it's just Him and I. Brendon pulls away after a minute we were both gasping for air as we caught are breaths, Brendon was the first to speak. "Do you want me to if it's okay with you.." he looked at me as he connected our foreheads. I blushed, "uh..yes." We lean into each other to kiss again Bren sticks his tongue into my mouth I moan a little at the feeling. My thoughts everywhere. He replies when he stops. "You are very handsome and very handsome when you moan for me love." Brendon smirks devilishly and looks back at me into my mocha eyes. I look back into his as he eyes flash yellow for a second then stops and goes back to there chocolate brown.

I blush even more but hid it with a smirk. "You want me to moan for you..daddy?" "Yes baby.." he says back smirks both still on our faces. "Than make me.." Brendon after that pulls me into a kiss as he hold the front of my hoodie, we kiss passionately he starts to fish around with his tongue once more. He moves my hands around his body and squeezes places. I moan a few times quietly. I didn't want anyone to hear. How could something so wrong feel so right..? I thought to myself. I was getting so turned on by this side of Brendon.

A/N } okay chu good.

I got a little to excited... I thought to myself once more. We pulled away and Brendon still had a smirk on his face I looked at him think that he was thinking something.

Brendon's pov

I smirked as I looked back at Josh. Let's blow this popsicle stand ugh I can't wait to do more we shouldn't do it here.

Josh's pov

"What are you thinking, Brendon?" I said with a heavy breath and smirk as well. "We can blow this popsicle stand and go do moreee" he winks and still smirks. "Heh, okay..do you want me to go get him." I said in a seductive tone. He nodded and I winked at him as I turned to walk back as I got to the door I looked back at him. "I'll be back." I looked back at him and smiled.

Gah I love this man I thought as I opened the door and started to look for the doctor.

A/N - Another chapter owo
1,028 words!!
Wowie