Chapter 31 • leave the room now

A/N - Wowie hit 31 and just started this book two years ago at some point in May or April of 2017.

Brendon's pov

The memories came back when we first met each other. He was so smiley, and lovely. Raiding his passion for the drums and the people that he loved. When his eyes fell into my gaze. His smile, staring back at me. when he confessed, when we kissed for the first time.

The prophecy...

Joshs pov

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. Just getting lost in the and thinking about everything. I had tear stains on my cheeks, and just felt this empty feelings.

Even with Bren here...

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Brendon probably left for new Ryan, and to catch up on history. It's all my fault. I ignored him and I didn't even get to tell him I was sorry. I did this to myself. I almost died. If only I did. Why did I choose to live? I should have just died when I had the chance. I cant believe I'm alive. Just end me. I mean I could end it all now. I thought as I looked at the monitors away from Brendon's gaze.

Brendon's pov

I could sense that he wanted to ignore me and just to be alone. I understood why he was thinking that way. I felt that I should tell him.

You really want to make him freak out and hate you even more.

I was about to say something when I noticed my hand was slowly turning grey.

"Dam it" I lowly said to myself.

//
A/n - hope y'all are doing okay.
Stay alive
Don't forget how dope you are