Chapter 3 • Venue

Brendon's pov

We got to the venue I parked my car next to our tour bus. I looked at josh an smiled he smiled back we got out of the car, I saw Sarah an Jenna was there with her she must have invited her I thought as they both walked over to us. We all talked for awhile about the tour and how life was going.I had an idea but I had to get it first so I broke up the conversation. "Guys I have to go get something backstage be right back" I said to them. "okay daddy" Josh said an chuckled "okay bren" Jenna and Sarah both said. Sarah kissed my check an smiled as I started to walk away. When I was out of there view I started to run I headed to back stage, I was in our dressing room I grabbed the guitar from out of the conner an ran back outside with it I stopped as I could see them in the distance still taking I didn't want to ruin there conversation so I just went over to someone's car and sat on the hood of the car I started to strum the guitar then I thought of a song to play golden days I didn't really pay attention to  what was going on around me.

I was just looking up at the sunset, strumming the guitar an singing.

A/n ) I know this is a short chapter but hey it's still something ! I am happy that you guys are enjoying it ! Thank frens! Who's POV would you like to see next comment 😁 look forward to see what you guys think !