⚜Chapter 8⚜

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆

 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆, 

 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 

 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚.

 ~𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒏

To say that I was stunned when Aurora slapped me would be an understatement

To say that I was stunned when Aurora slapped me would be an understatement. Aurora had never even raised her voice at me so this was pretty unpredictable. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Elijah exclaimed. "You didn't even listen to her side of the story! And what was all that shit about me and her? I would never do that to you and neither would Aurora."

He was right. Something was wrong with me. I was already frustrated and then I saw the way Aurora looked at Elijah. She looked at him with a certain softness in her eyes and that provoked me. She had never looked at me that way.

As if you've given her a reason to. My conscience mocked me.

"Felix?" Elijah called out to me.

"I don't know why I said that. I wasn't thinking. But you can't exactly blame me! What was I supposed to think when I get to know that my wife was with another man all night?" I said, trying to defend myself.

"How can you be so smart and be so stupid at the same time you asshole?!" Elijah shrieked.

"Did you call her?" I ask trying to divert the attention from me.

"Yes of course I did. She isn't picking up though thanks to you." He sneered.

"Hey, why is the front door open?" I look behind Elijah to see Cosimo and Eleonora entering the room with a lot of food.

"Where is Aurora? What did you do?" Eleonora asked restraining herself.

"Why is your first instinct is that I did something?" I ask irritated.

"Because it's you." She replied in a 'duh' kind of tone as if it was obvious. Elijah took the initiative of explaining everything that transpired before they came and it's safe to say that they both looked beyond furious.

The next thing I know Eleonora hurled the first thing she could get her hands on at me which was a glass statue. I barely managed to dodge it stumbling on the couch as the statue hit the wall breaking into pieces. "Nora!" Elijah and Cosimo yelled at her. Elijah took hold of her trying to calm her down, "NO! Let me go! I'll kill this sorry excuse of a man!"

"El, baby, you need to calm down okay?" Elijah tells her slowly as if he was talking to a child.

Cosimo takes a deep breath before he starts to speak, "It wasn't her fault, it was mine. I had drunk my ass off and the next thing I know I tased an officer but before they could arrest me Eli and Rory came and they were trying to help, I guess somehow the taser ended up in Aurora's hands so the officer just assumed that it was her who did it. And as for her staying alone with Elijah, that's utter bullshit. Eleonora and I had spent the night. You should've let her explain Felix." Cosimo tells me.

"Damn right he should have, look I know Aurora okay? I know for sure that she would never do anything to hurt you or your sister. You weren't even there that night, maybe Althea misjudged the situation. At least try to get to know her Felix, please." Eleonora argued.

After listening to both of them I felt like an asshole, she tried to speak and tell her side of the story but I didn't listen. Her words kept replaying in my mind like a broken record.

"I've never questioned you when you are away on your business trips or about any of the articles."

"How can you judge me when you've never even tried to get to know me?"

"You weren't there that night at the party."

Fuck, Aurora was right. She's never questioned me about anything and she's never asked anything of me either. I blamed her for all this but I've myself been involved in so many scandals that I'd probably lose count.

All these feelings and thoughts are confusing me. I don't know how I'm going to fix this but I have to try.

What are you doing to me, Mrs. Kingston?

A/N

Okay, first off thank you so much for all your votes and comments!! It's because of you all that the story has crossed 800 views and 100 votes!! Thank you so much, guys!!

Now, Felix is regretting his actions. Do you think he will apologize to Aurora?? How do you think Aurora will react??
Next chapter, Aurora will have a heart to heart conversation with someone!

Don't forget to vote comment and share!! Stay safe guys!!!

xoxo

Tanya