⚜Chapter 21⚜

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍, 

𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅.

 ~ 𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝑻𝑽𝑫

AURORA KINGSTON LANDS IN JAIL!!

Aurora Kingston, the wife of billionaire Felix Kingston, has landed herself in trouble or, more specifically, in JAIL. The missus was exiting club POISON late at midnight in handcuffs accompanied by some of her friends. We have tried reaching her for a comment but, she remains unavailable.

FUCK!

Here I am, trying to keep this one out of trouble, and then she does this.

As soon as the person on the side picks up the phone, "What the hell happened last night, Peter?" I question with a stern voice.

"It was a misunderstanding with the cops. Nothing major. She got out two hours later."

"Tell me, why the fuck am I getting to know about this now?"

I don't want to deal with this shit at 9 in the fucking morning. I had other things that needed my attention.

"I didn't think it was important, sir." He tries his best to keep his voice stable but, I can still detect the fear in his words.

Good, he should be scared of me. Even though he was my most trusted man, he still feared me because he knew that if he fucked up this time, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him right between the eyes. There are two things that I despised, liars and second chances.

People feared me, and if they didn't then, I made sure that they did. Fear is a strong emotion when used in the right way. You'd be surprised if you knew the things people have done out of fear for me. I was as heartless and cruel as they came. I killed without hesitation and remorse. You have to be that way when you belong to the Mafia.

Pinching the bridge of my nose with my hand, I do my best to keep my anger in check and not lash out.

"Peter, you don't think, okay? That's my job. Everything related to her, I need to know. She is of utmost importance to me. I need Aurora Kingston to be safe at all times."

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good. Now, where is Aurora at the moment?"

Just as I park my car, I see Aurora entering the park. I didn't think I'll be meeting her this early. Oh, well, things don't always go according to plan. She was sitting on a bench, her back towards me, so she didn't see me come behind her. She jumped a little in her seat when I spoke and turned around to face me.