⚜Chapter 5⚜

𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚?

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝒏𝒐

𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔.

~ 𝑺𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

AURORA KINGSTON LANDS IN JAIL!!

Aurora Kingston, wife of billionaire Felix Kingston has landed herself in trouble or more specifically in JAIL. The missus was seen exiting club POISON late at midnight in handcuffs accompanied by some of her friends. We have tried reaching her for a comment but she remains unavailable.

"Oh my god! How did they even find out? There was no reporter or media. Oh my god!" I am internally cursing my fate as I frustratedly pull at my hair.

"Damn woman, lower voice and calm down will you! I have a hangover." Cosimo groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"YOU!" I glare at Cosimo murderously and he winces. Damn right bitch.

"This is your fault! I can't calm down! I'm all over the fucking news!" I shouted.

God, sometimes I think my guardian angel drinks. Why? Why do bad things happen to good people?

"You think Felix saw the news yet?" Eleonora asked.

I gasped. FELIX! Oh my god, I am so dead.

THE NIGHT BEFORE

It has been two hours since we've arrived at the club and it is safe to say that Cosimo and Eleonora are totally hammered.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked Elijah.

"Cosimo just showed me a photo of a chicken without feathers and now I'm severely uncomfortable." He says with a shudder as if trying to shake off the memory.

"What? Why wou-"

"Don't ask."

"I think we should take them home now. They seem pretty out of it." I tell him.

He nodded his saying, "10 minutes more and th-what is he doing?"

"Another!" Cosimo shouted after throwing his glass on the floor. The bartender looked shocked at him and tried to calm him down but Cosimo wouldn't listen. "I am Thor! The god of thunder! How dare you disobey me?!" Someone really likes Marvel. Elijah and I looked at each other with wide eyes and started laughing.

Sometime later, Elijah was ordering another drink when Eleonora came to us. I don't even know when we lost her in the crowd.

"Cosimo is wayyy dunkkk." Her words slurring as she speaks and leans on Elijah for support.

"You mean drunk? Where is he anyway?" I ask her.

"Oh, he's ou-swie and I thunk he is getting arrested." She said casually.

"Oh okay-wait! Arrested?" I look at her shocked.

Elijah and I sprinted out of the club with Eleonora behind us trying to keep up. As soon as we stepped outside we saw Cosimo. "Bitch you can't arrest me! I'm the King of Asgard!" and then he tased the police officer.

"Oh my god!" We rushed towards Cosimo and pulled him off the guy.

"Harder baby!" Eleonora shouted while spanking Elijah, who was trying to hold off Cosimo. Elijah looked at her with his mouth hung open and his cheeks turned a little pink.

Did Elijah just blush?

"Are you blushing?" I asked. "N-No. No I'm not." He said clearing his throat. Liar. Before Eleonora could spank him again Elijah took hold of her hand, "STOP THAT!" I took away the taser from Cosimo while I tried to pull him off from the officer.

"You are under arrest for assaulting an officer on duty." Another officer said. Where did he come from? "Ma'am you are under arrest." His words then registered in my mind.

"What?! Me? I haven't done anything! I'm just helping my friend!" I say defending myself.

"Ma'am, the taser is in your hands." He stated. I looked down at my hand and sure enough, the taser was in my hand.

FUCK

MY

LIFE

The next thing I know I'm being handcuffed and going to the station. Throughout the way, I kept trying to explain the situation to them but they turned deaf to my pleas. God, when I get my hands on Cosimo! Two hours later, I was bailed out, and let me tell you I have never been more relieved to see Elijah in my entire life.

"Where were you? I've been here for two hours!" I ask him.

"Had to drop off dumb and dumber home. You're staying at mine tonight."

"Why?"

"It's late and the drive to your house is an hour away. Mine is closer, besides I'm tired."

"You're tired? Mind I remind you I just spent two hours in a jail cell." I reply, rolling my eyes at his statement.

"Fair point."

PRESENT

"What am I going to do now?" Felix hates me as it is and this won't make it any better.

"Will you please stop pacing around like that? It's giving me a headache." Eleonora said rubbing her forehead. Guess she was still hungover.

"If I may-"

"No, you may not!" I say cutting off Cosimo.

"Alright, hey, calm down okay? Felix isn't here yet. We'll deal with him when he comes here." Elijah says.

"How do you think he'll react?" my voice slightly trembling as I ask.

"Oh, he is going to kill you." Cosimo states as Eleonora and Elijah nod their nods in agreement.

Well, Satan, here I come.

A/N

Okay...479 views!!!! So fucking happy here!!! I know Felix wasn't in this chapter but you will see more of him soon. I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Please comment and vote and stay safe during this quarantine!! The next update will probably be tomorrow or the day after.

xoxo

Tanya