Revenge is the best medicine ♦️ Robb Stark

Song: Tove Lo - Thousand Miles.

Imagine; you deal with the news about your husband getting killed in the "red wedding". You decide to get revenge.

You try to be as quiet and careful as possible in a castle like this. Everyone has gone to sleep or are keeping watch.

Luckily for you, everyone wants revenge for what Walder Frey has done a couple years back, they're more than ready to let you go to get that revenge.

Everyone except Sansa. She would hate to see you go for something you blame yourself for.

'Y/n...'

You swear under your breath when you hear her voice, of course she has to catch you. You turn around, determination written all over you. 

'I know what you are going to say...' you sigh defeated. 'I know you will just...try to prevent me from going...'

'No, I won't stop you anymore... Walder Frey has gone unpunished long enough... he needs to know that the North remembers...House Frey needs to know...the North remembers...and what better way to that by sending the queen ?'

'I haven't heard anyone say that in a long time... and I don't think it's justified either...I am not queen anymore...'

'Yes you are...' she takes your hands in hers and smiles at you, it's a miracle she can still smile like that after everything that happened to her.

Thank the gods we don't look like what we've been through.

'You were always his queen, you were always our queen... you are a Stark, and a great one at that... without you we wouldn't have defeated Ramsey, without you we wouldn't be where we are today... so if you think this is a wise decision then I will let you go...but only on one condition...'

'What's that?' You ask with a smile tugging at the corner of your mouth.

'You come back to rule...you need to take his place and-'

'Sansa no!, I could never take his place, you know that...' you harshly whisper.

'Y/n... you do know why he made you stay don't you?' She asks, when you don't reply she continues. 'He made you stay because he knew that if he wouldn't go we would be at war with house Frey, and if he would take you with him, you would both die...'

'Sansa-'

'He made sure that you would be here to lead us...through the winter...and I know you miss him.. we all do but you have to come back..'

'Okay....okay I will... I promise...but I need you to do something for me while I'm gone...'

'Anything...'

'keep this place standing.. for when I return of course...'

She chuckles before she nods at you, wrapping her arms around you like she always does. She knows how much you blame yourself for his death, she can see the pain with the smallest mention of his name. But when she pulls back she notices your attire, she can;t help but smile and even tear up a bit.