Blood & Cheese ♦️ the Greens

Song: Phonka x Zecki - Slaughter house.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the books, I had someone spoil it for me because I am too curious for my own good and now I'm sad, so let's fix that with fanfiction. Momma needs her revenge

Imagine; you find out the duo blood and cheese, have entered the castle..

Warnings: revenge muhahahah, borderline crazy reader, you know Blood & Cheese because Daemon is your father. ANGST, first a buttload of fluff and then it just gets dark... SPOILERS!

•••

'Well done sister...' you cup Heleana's cheeks and kiss Heleana's sweaty forehead with a large smile. 'Another boy...'

Even though you're not actually her sister by blood, ever since you married Aemond, she has been urging for you to call her sister.

You are the only family present for yet another Targaryen birth. Gifted with yet another nephew, crying like his life depends on it. A strong throat as many would say.

'How is he?' She asks you, tiredness lacing her features. 'He's strong, Heleana, just like his mother...they're wrapping him up now...'

'Tell them to use the blanket you made..' she urges, the maidens already smiling at her command. Of course they predicted Heleana would want that, you made it specifically for this occasion.

'What is going to be his name?' You ask.

The little bundel of joy is carefully placed in Heleana's arms before she softly answers your question. 'Maelor...'

'Beautiful...' you smile, pressing your head against hers in order to show her your support.

'Let my mother and the others in...' Heleana tells the maidens making you frown. 'Are you certain?'

'Yes...' she takes your hand in hers and squeezes.

'When you will have your own, you will understand...' Alicent smiles as she walks in, having heard what Heleana told you.

She is followed by her husband Aegon, your husband Aemond and Heleana's twins Jaehaerys and Jaehaera. They're holding onto Aemonds hands making you melt from within.

Aemond smiles when he sees the twins run up to the bed, one at each side. 'Baby!' Jaehaera points as she crawls onto your lap while Jaehaerys joins his fathers side.

Aemond can't help himself but to melt at the way you handle his niece and nephew, there is this funny feeling in his chest when he watches it occur almost daily. From you singing to them before bed, to you playing with them when Heleana requires her rest.

You truly are Heleana's sister, nobody denies it, not even Alicent. You were present throughout every major moment for her. Marriages, births, name days and the many milestones of the twins.

'When will you get a baby? I want another!' Jaehaerys throws his arms up, almost hitting his father in the face, making you chuckle slightly.

'When the gods will allow it..' you answer. 'This is something that cannot be rushed...' you smile gently.

•••

It's late at night when you walk around the castle. Somehow tonight your body refuses to rest. It happens more often than not, but the weird feeling something is off keeps you occupied as well and has been all day.

You smile when you see the light of Heleana's room still shining. Perhaps you should help her with the children, the gods know it has been hard on her, managing twins and a three moon old.

Your feet slowly take you to her room, they move faster however when a scream tears from Heleana's throat. A blood curling scream that could only mean evil has set its claws into her.

You pull open the door, getting met with the most horrific sight you have ever witnessed. One of the children lays dead at Heleana's knees. She holds him in her arms, tears streaming down her face. Guards lay scattered around the room, you could easily grab a sword.

'A son for a son..' the bigger man speaks making your head turn to him. Your eyes go big in recognition.

You are no fool, they are here because of Lucerys, meaning your parents have just confirmed the war has started by taking the life of your nephew.

'My child!' Heleana's wails break your heart. She does not deserve this, it is not her fault.

'Hello lady Y/n... long time no see...' Cheese mutters in your hear. A nickname of course.

'Do you wish for us to deliver a message to your father?' Blood, also a nickname, asks you with a taunting smile.

It stays silent for a moment, the rage bubbling up so significantly, that your whole vision turns red. And when that happens, people end up dead or wishing they were.

'Your dead bodies will do just fine...' you hear yourself say before you completely lose control.

The next thing you know, you're leaning against the wall, outside of the room. The fresh air mixing with the smell of iron.

You are completely numb, drained of energy. You are heartbroken for Heleana, the sweetest soul of them all, having to deal with her families mistakes. The gods must hate women, especially if they are innocent.

Then when you truly think about it. You are not officially a Targaryen if you haven't been covered in another's blood entirely at least once in your life. You'd happily drench yourself into that mess if it means getting revenge.

'Y/n! What happened?' Aemond walks out of Heleana's room to find you.

He finds you, blood drenching your dress and hair. You're still clutching the weapon you used and your eyes seem vacant. Not a good sign.

His hands go up to your cheeks, turning your face to make you look at him.

You shrug, 'they asked me if they needed to send forward a message to my father.. I told them their dead bodies would suffice just fine... after that I do not remember...'

'My love...' He worries for you. 'Let us get you cleaned up..'

'No.. I want to stay with Heleana...'

'She does not want anyone by her side right now besides Aegon, believe it or not-' Aemond tries to reason.

'They killed her child, because we do not have one...' you mutter. 'What?' He asks as he watches your eyes fill with tears.

'They killed Jaehaerys... because we have no heirs...' tears spill over making him wrap his arms around you.

He lets you cry into his tunic, the tears wetting the fabric but he couldn't care less about it. He closes his eyes, trying to keep his own tears at bay.

He knows the war has now started and that the most important women in his life have been scarred for the rest of their lives. This is what he was afraid off, he shouldn't have gone after Lucerys...