You are home ♦️ Yara Greyjoy

Song: Ramin Djawadi - home.

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

Imagine; you love Yara, so you betray your own family, so you can be with her.

Your hairstyle:

Your outfit:

You have been worrying about Yara nonstop, you heard that her uncle, Euron Greyjoy, has her prisoner on one of his ships.

If you only knew which one, you could go and rescue her but you don't. You've been stuck inside the castle ever since you tried to betray your family. Being a Lannister is a punishment rather than a blessing.

'Y/n..' Jaime closes the door behind him and locks it. You frown as you glance at him.

'I found out which ship she is on...'

'What?!' You shoot out of your seat and he signals for you to lower your voice.

'Not so loud!, I found out that she is being held on Euron's ship, not easy to sneak into.. but possible...' He explains.

'I should've known he would keep her in his own ship while he's here banging our sister...' you comment and you see Jaime's jaw clenching.

'I need to rescue her... do you know how to get in contact with her brother?, Theon?'

'He is hiding near the shore...together with some of Yara's followers...'

'Why are you helping me Jaime?, you're supposed to tell this to Cersei...' you look at your hands.

'I want Euron gone for...personal reasons...and you love her... that is enough reason for me... but Cersei won't forgive you tampering with her chance of becoming queen of the seven kingdoms...I need you to run as far away from here as possible, go with Yara to the Iron Islands...'

'Trust me when I say I have no interest in staying here after what she did...and neither should you...' you look up at him.

'You know that what she's about to do... it's wrong.. you need to get yourself out of this mess..'

He nods, the conflict is written all over his face. And you can understand why. You won't blame him if he stays, but something inside tells you he won't, after you leave, he will follow.

'I will...but I have to make sure you're safe first..I won't forgive myself knowing that I send you into your very own death...'

'Thank you Jaime...' you wrap your arms around his neck, closing your eyes and just taking it in, this will probably be the last hug for a while.

He lets go and you do the same, his hand goes up to your cheek and he plants a kiss on your forehead.

'You go and save that woman.. you go far away from here and build a life...'

'You too... preferably with Brienne...'

'I just might..' he smiles and you chuckle.

'Good...'

•••

'You keep watch... I will go and save her...' you whisper to Theon and he nods. 'You take over the ship...kill everyone in your way...' He nods.

You sneak around the ship, searching for her in every room, until one remains, the room below the steering wheel.

You move around the corner to see a large man guarding the door. You teach for the blade tucked into your boot. You slowly walk towards him. The moment you come up in front of him, he pushes you to the wall.

You groan at before putting your foot up and kicking him away before you plunge the knife between his eyes. You kick him again but this time it's straight through the door.

When the man is laying the ground, you look up, right into her eyes.

'Y/n?' She asks surprised as you walk over to her.

You untie the restraints before kneeling in front of her again. 'Are you alright?, did they hurt you?'

'I am better now that you are here..' she starts smiling and you roll your eyes.

'No matter what kind of trouble you're in.. you will always act like it is a joke...' you stand up and pull her up with you.

She cups your cheek and crashes her lips against yours. Oh how you wish it could be like this forever.

'But you're family... she will have your head for this...what about your home?'

'You are home, I don't care, I am coming with you...I am done with being a Lannister...wherever you go I will follow...'

'Y/n Greyjoy... it does have a nice ring to it...'

'I agree...' you smile as you take her hand.

'Thank you... for rescuing me...'

'Of course... what kind of woman would I be if I won't even save my own love?' You reply. 'Now let's sail this ship back to the Iron Islands...take it back from Euron, and make them pay...'

'Marry me...' she blurts out.

'As much as I would enjoy that, we have a couple of other things that need to be taken care off first...after we took care of them...I'd be happy to become a Greyjoy...' you lead her up the stairs to the main deck.

You smile at Theon and he returns it. You finally have what you always wanted, and you won't let it go for anything.