Visions ♦️ Heleana Targaryen/Aemond Targaryen

Song: Ramin Djawadi - the silent sisters.

Imagine: you have visions, a know it all for some, Alicent asks you to help with her daughter Heleana, who caries the same gift.

Series Warnings: mentions of third eye, or magic, angst, mentions of depression and bad self care. Visions. Fear.

•••

You already saw it in a dream, as you do with many things. So for the queen to set foot in your small house, deep into those dark woods, surely was no surprise.

However that she brought her son with her, the harmed one. Now that was a surprise. He must be the Dragonborn of the three, someone special, but not quite in the way his sister is.

Heleana is special like you. Gifted with what many believe to be a curse. Gifted with a third eye. Oh how ironic life can be. The daughter with three eyes and the son with just the one. The eldest had been spared, much to your dismay, he is the one who deserved it..

'Your highness...' you bow for her. 'Prince of the Red Keep...' you greet him as well. 'I would ask how I can be of service, but I saw your arrival long ago... I saw her as well...' you stop to look at Aemond, his eye in a frown, you say nothing however.

'I wish for you to help teach my daughter Heleana how to live with this so called gift... it seems now that it is experienced as more of a curse..' Alicent worriedly tells you, wringing her hands together nervously.

'I understand, your majesty... such power is conceived as dangerous if not controlled.. I myself have struggled a long time... but I can assure you, she will learn faster, you came to the right place...' you step forward, not even faced by Aemond drawing his sword slightly at the movement.

You put your hands on hers and squeeze comfortingly. A soft smile spreading on your lips when you see the queens shoulders drop the weight.

'We need you to come to the red keep with us.. she feels safer there..' she speaks. 'She.. hardly comes out of her chambers.. I fear she will lock everyone out...including the twins...they need their mother...'

'I understand your highness... your daughter will be in safe hands, I promise you my head for it...'

'You are quite sure of yourself...' Aemond tells you, your head turning to him.

'I do not have any reason not to be...' there's this glint in his eye when you reply. A spark of amusement of some sorts.

'Pack your things... we leave shortly...' he says before exiting the small hut and waiting outside the door.

'Do forgive the bluntness of my otherwise well behaved son...'

'There is no need to fret, your highness... I am certain he has his reasons... and I am a tough one to offend I might add...'

Ease locks into Alicent at your words, she is certain now that she chose the right one for her daughter. The last one was of no use, only worsening Heleana's state, but she remains hopeful of you.

It is a gut feeling she has. The worry feels lifted from her by you and your demeanor. It is such a change from the last witch they begged for help.

Aemond doesn't see it that way. The last one made his sister into the shell she is now. No longer is she able to enjoy her life with her children, not in the way she used to.

She hardly exits her chambers and when she does, she is not keen on speaking to anyone. Her eyes aren't full of wonder and it pains him to see his sister like that.

Aegon is of no help either, he doesn't seem to care that their sister, and his wife, feels so unwell. That she is unable to take good care of herself. That angers him.

So no, this witch won't be any different from the last. He will make sure if it. The moment he sees his sister deteriorating, he will have that head you promised him and his mother.

'We must make haste... I fear it will be getting dark soon...' Alicent comments as she exits the hut.

'Yes mother...' he replies, glancing towards you. You can feel the distrust radiating off of him.

You can't blame him. You have seen on Heleana what she has done to her. No person should be that evil as to completely hollow someone of their soul.

You will make sure Heleana will cope with this as you do. It will not take away the fear, the loneliness but it will become easier for her to live with. As it did for you.

Heleana is in her chambers when you arrive at her door. You let her mother enter first, just to see if she is decent enough to be visited by you.

Much to everyone's surprise, she is. When you enter however you notice the curtains still closed, the room is untidy and the smell isn't something to boast about either.

You close your eyes, you remember this when it was you. The curtains created the lids to the third eye, keep them closed and you will keep the eye closed as well.

'Heleana dear... we have someone that wants to see you...' Alicent touches her daughters shoulder. She flinched away and an ache settles in Alicents chest as she retrieved her hand.

'Hello your majesty..' your voice seems to stir something within her. She turns to watch you and her eyes widen slightly.

'You... I have seen you...'

'As I have you, my queen...' you bow before her as she stands up from the bed.

Her hand grabs yours and you give her a soft smile. 'You are here to help me..' she whispers, it is almost as if she is filled with happiness again.

Even Aemond, who stands in the doorway, can see the sudden life you spur inside of his sister.

'Yes, your majesty.. your mother has brought me to you.. to teach you... but I am sure that it will be more than that...'

'Heleana.. please.. everyone else always calls me your majesty and it is making me sick..'

You felt it the moment she touched you. The grief and pain she buried within herself. The outcast she feels for being herself. You feel the magic the other has left behind, you must get rid of that first, but that is not an easy task.

'Let me introduce myself to you.. My name is Y/n Stone... it is a pleasure to meet you.. Heleana..'