Sent away, but never forgotten ♦️ Daemon/Viserys/Rhaenyra.

Song: ThnxSoMch - spit in my face.

Imagine: after you have been sent away by your father, many years ago, you arrive at Kingslanding again.

Warnings; angst, fluff, mentions of abuse and murder. Revenge, arguing, VIOLENCE AND BLOOD AND GORE BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY ALL THE SHOW IS ABOUT. The time frame doesn't add up too but just bare with me pls

•••

[Stepstones, present]

A loud roar fills the sky as a dark figure flies over the battlefield Daemon only just created by betraying the crab people. A dumb decision really, but you've known him to be like that.

He's surrounded by them now, closing in on him with weapons raised. But you're there to blast them all away with a simple uttered word.

Daemon looks up with a frown, he specifically asked for no help from his brother, not even a dragon. Why would he request a dragon when he has Caraxes, the most violent dragon in history?

Or could this be a hostile one? With an even more hostile rider? He doubts it since the beast is demolishing those crab people like it's nothing.

He stands still, his curiosity getting the better of him. He watches the dragon glide through the air, lower and lower until finally...

He sees the long, white hair, following the head of a person he does not fully recognize. The white hair would suggest a Targaryen descent, yet still he is not able to recognize you. Then another dragon turns up, that must be the son of Lord Corlys.

The fight ends shortly after, leaving the pirates in pieces, ready to get eaten by the very crabs then tortured the soldiers with.

You climb off of your dragon Oryn and thank her for helping you. Never for serving you, dragons are no slaves, nor are they used as such. Something your father taught you well.

'We have a runner!' Lord Corlys yells as a pirate runs past you. You stick out your foot and he drops face first into the mud.

You take out your sword and stab him right through the face, effectively silencing him.

You see Daemon watching you like a hawk, still no recognition in his eyes. He angrily storms over, he has already convinced himself that his brother must have set you up to this.

'I told Viserys I didn't need his help!' He grabs your upper arm, making you laugh.

'That is no way to talk to your niece, now is it? Uncle... this was my decision...'

His grip on you falters, he finally recognizes you enough to know you are not hostile. you barely even felt his grip in the first place due to your armor. Without another word he wraps his arms around you.

'You have grown...' he releases you.

He takes another good look at you, his face falls when he sees the many scars littering the skin that is exposed, he can't bare to think of the scars he can't even see. He knew the man you were wed to was not a pleasant one, but this...

'He paid the price in full, Uncle...'

'Did you kill him?'