In the shadow of a sister ♦️ Daenerys Targaryen.

Song: Ramin Djawadi - the Iron Throne.

Imagine: you fight with Dany, about her going insane when she attacks the city even though the bells rang.

Your hair:

Your clothes:

Your clothes:

Kingslanding is in ruins, covered in a thick layer of ashes. Smoke rising from every corner of the street.

This once used to be the place to go if you wanted to make it. If you wanted to be someone this is where you'd travel to.

But now it's burned to the ground by no-one other than your own sister.

She swore to break every chain, to free everyone but even when the people of Kingslanding rang the bells, she decided to burn everything and everyone.

You can't stand to look at it anymore, every time you think you've seen all the horrors, you look closely again and discover the new.

Daenerys has done something unspeakable, she turned into your father, she turned from being the Mhysa, to becoming the mad queen.

She wants the throne so badly that she gives up everything she stands for. She is not your sister anymore, she is someone else.

'You took your braids out..' she acknowledges as she stands next to you. 'Do you not see this as a victory anymore?'

'I stopped seeing it as one when you rained your dragon rain fire upon them and let the city go to waste...'

'Kingslanding is free...'

'Do you think this is what freedom looks like Dany?, because I've see you free people differently, less violent!, this isn't freedom Dany this is fear!' You snap at her.

Her posture straightens, her face hardens at your tone. She has always seen you as a threat, even when she made you believe otherwise.

'They rang the bells and you ignored them!, do you have any idea what you have done?!'

'They would never love me as their queen, and anyone who doesn't love me, has to fear me...'

'Since when?!, there have been numerous times where you could've stopped raining fire upon them, but you didn't!, Dany look at it!' You point out the small window. 'They surrendered!, only for you to burn them alive!'

'I had no choice!'

'Yes you did!' You yell back. 'You think you can do this better?' She asks, a weird look in her eyes, one you haven't spotted before.

'Do you want to take the throne from me after you swore you wouldn't?' She steps closer to you, you step back.

'No!, Dany I don't want the throne!, I'm trying to make you see that the way you're handling this is not the right one!'

'Are you going to kill me?, take Jon?, take Westeros?, the seven kingdoms?'

You hear Drogon behind you, you know what she's about to do. And also does Jon because he entered the room as soon as he heard you both yell at each other.

'Are you willing to kill your own sister because of your madness?'

'Madness?, this isn't madness y/n!, DRACARYS!' She yells but you stop Drogon.

She may be the mother of those dragons, but you are the aunt, and they listen to you just as well.

'Daenerys!, stop!, she is not the enemy here!' Jon speaks up.

'Are you going to kill me Dany?' Your voice is calm. To her is threatening, you know this. 'Are you?!' You raise your voice making her startle.

'DANY NO!' Jon yells before she plunges a knife in your abdomen.

You gulp as you stumble back. You keep stumbling until you sink to the ground, Jon catching you before you make it to the actual ground.

He carefully props you up against the wall as you breathing gets shallow and uneven. You're shaking, the blood slowly seeping in your clothes.

Your hand goes up to the blade, slowly pulling it out with a loud groan before you release a breath again as it collides with the ground.

You squeeze your eyes, trying to put pressure on the wound but you know it won't matter. You will die at the hands of your very own blood.

You glare at Daenerys while Jon takes your hand. In the short time you've known him, you two have become great friends.

You see the tears rolling down her face, making you roll your eyes. Of course now she's sorry, when you're dying she regrets it.

You turn your head away fro her and you focus on Jon again. You urge him to come closer, so that she won't hear why you're about to say, she can't kill you even more but she will hurt Jon once she hears what you're about to say to him.

'Stop...her... kill her.. if you have to...' You try to stay as clear as possible, but exhaustion is a very strong sedative.

His eyes go wide, never had he ever expected you to ask such a thing from him. You love your sister. But clearly that is passed tense now.

Your head lulls from side to side, until you're out of breath and energy. Even though Jon is trying his best to keep you present, you drift off.

Your head stops lulling, your chest stops heaving, your body goes limp, you're gone. One more life taken by the hands of the new queen.

A tear slides down your cheek just as Jon kisses your head.

'Why did you do this Dany?, she wasn't a threat!' His voice cracks, his throat tightens up, he won't let go off your hand.

Drogon moves in front of you, making Jon startle and step back to give him space. Drogon nudges you're lifeless body.

He lifts his head and legs out a roar, a pained one that could be heard from miles away.

Another victim of the Iron Throne, another Targaryen murdered. Your death may have been accidental, but it will make way for Jon to finally speak up to her, to get the real Dany back. The one that only cared about the people.

Just like you always did.