Chapter 11- Never Again

Start from the beginning

"Son dont be so full yourself , show them what you are capable of" mom said

"Yes mom, im gonna show very nicely" smirked evilly. Oh Oh they are gonna face trouble, that face means trouble.

"Just dont get in trouble, make us come to the school and also make me ground you, matt" said dad lightly. Dad is a cool dad.

"Im so hurt dad that you thought your innocent , obedient son will do such thing" put his hand on his chest

"It will be fun seeing you grounded" i laughed

"You wish" he rolled his eyes

"Shut it you two...and son we know how innocent you are. So you wont be able to be there with aria right" mom said

"Yes mom, it will take time"

"I would have been there but i have this situation to handle" said dad

"Its okay , im not a kid anymore. I can handle it and i said if i need anything i will call anyone of you. Dont worry" i told them in convincing tone.

"Okay...you have school...go now...bye ....love you twins" said mom

"Yeah bye kids, love you" said dad

"Ya bye mom and dad" we said in sync (Twins)
I hang up the call

"Bro would you give me ride to school as another car will be coming to pick me up" i said as i took his and my plate to sink amd he cleaned the table.

"Yeah...come on" we went to the garage. He drove to the school. We were jamming through some music.

"Hey bro...i forgot to ask you something yesterday" i turned around its time to test him.

"What" he faced me because it turned red light.

" I heard it from some little birdie that you and denise are in chem class and you saved her from falling down and all" i asked him

"Yeah yeah...i just saved her thats it..." He looked forward,i smirked

"Oh , its nothing as 4 years ago.... I think my memory is very good that someone used to have a crush on her" i asked trying to jog my memory.

"Oh it was just an attraction ari...i dont have a crush on her now...i mean i dont feel anything" he stuttered

"Rewlly brother, i said someone had crush on her...i didnt take your name...you say you dont have a crush then why are you stuttering" i smirked

"Shut it aria....its not like that...i dont like her...she aint my type and im happy to be single and enjoy my life"

"We wil see brother....how long you will resist your feelings brother...coz we both know its lie that she is definately your type." I smirked and grinned at the end which made him roll his eyes and we made it to school. Matt took his stuff from his locker went to his class. And i went to mine as i turned to enter the class...i bumped into a wall again.

"Oh love, we need to stop meeting like this, i know you cant resist me but you dont have to do this everytime" he smirked and i was freaking annoyed

"You wish that i cant resist you but to be honest i dont wanna be even near you asshole and stop calling me that name" as i pushed him but he moved just a inch. Stupid big muscular body, i huff.

"You know right, its a lie. You used to love it when i used to Call you love" he moved closer and again i was trapped between the walls. Where is the crowd when i need them. Im so stupid to go class early.

"Yes , it was before but now i hate because it doesnt mean anything and i hate it" but he moved closer my breath hitched. My brain was telling its a bad idea but it was like we are magnet. We just cant resist it. He slowly circled my waist and pulled me more closer. We were between the wall and cupboard so no one can see us. He started to play with my hair.